Seat Counters - 2022/23

Just goes to show what can be achieved with more realistic pricing. Arsenal tickets are by no means cheap but a million miles away from the scandalous Premier League prices their chucking out at the moment.

I think also the sensible decision to allow season ticket holders to buy four tickets from the get go has helped sales. Can put people off if you’ve got to buy your own first and then try and find extras near you at a later date. Particularly if you’re thinking of taking children.

959 left now so 300 sold in a morning. Will be gone by Wednesday I'd say. Pretty good going to say they've only just gone on sale.
It has a lot to do with the away allocation. There are 5k more away fans than usual, which gives us 5k fewer tickets to shift.

The club probably could have charged more for tickets, but it's nice that they didn't.

It has a lot to do with the away allocation. There are 5k more away fans than usual, which gives us 5k fewer tickets to shift.

The club probably could have charged more for tickets, but it's nice that they didn't.
Yes of course but I thought with the short notice and Friday night kick off this one might not sell all of our 45,000 but it has easily, like every game in every competition this year. For whatever reason (Haaland is one but also club initiatives seem to be working too)sales are significantly higher this year. Growth seemed to stall a bit around COVID time but this year has been another level again. I don't know if you saw my earlier posts but pretty much every game is now sold out with 4 months of the season to go.

We never used to sell out league cup games even when the away team brought 5k. FA Cup games seemed to depend on the day and KO time. Now the day & time don’t matter.

We never used to sell out league cup games even when the away team brought 5k. FA Cup games seemed to depend on the day and KO time. Now the day & time don’t matter.
Remember pre covid when we had an empty stand v Fulham in the cup. Now we're selling out league Cup round 3 games. We've definitely attracted new fans over the past couple years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.