Seat Counters - 2022/23

Thought you meant Fulham in the league cup:

4th Round - 1 November 2018 Fulham Attendance: 35,271

Semi-finals - 1st Leg 9 January 2019 Burton Albion Attendance: 32,089

The Fulham LC game was rammed for the tram too, 40 mins after full time still queues at the top, so a lot of casual fans who wouldn't want to see the same team the following season.
These days I don't go to that many matches, usual 'excuses' justifying the outlay, shift work etc..
The Burton match I went to with my (then 17yr old) daughter, think I paid about £30ish for the 2 tickets, certainly got good value in terms of' pounds per City goals' that night!
Very pleased I chose that one...shame in a way we couldn't quite get double figures!
The only time I probably got more City goals for my cash was the Huddersfield 10: (what would it have been on the Kippax in those days? £4 £5 ??)

I'm not just being a Sad Seat Counter, I'm currently on the website a few times daily to try to pick up returns for my lads for the sold out Newcastle and Arsenal games.

Anyway, apart from a few dozen for Leeds in April, every home match now until the end of the season is sold out.

I'm not just being a Sad Seat Counter, I'm currently on the website a few times daily to try to pick up returns for my lads for the sold out Newcastle and Arsenal games.

Anyway, apart from a few dozen for Leeds in April, every home match now until the end of the season is sold out.
Not West Ham.

Loads left for the Leeds and Leicester games,I don't understand you saying games are sold out.
Probably because a lot of games ‘Are’ sold out, pretty straight forward really, a lot go on resale but if we keep winning they’ll be gone, Leeds & Leicester games will both be of importance when the time comes & will sell out

There isn’t ‘loads’ left.

The most I saw in one third tier block was 23.

At the moment on the seat planner.

0 seats left for Arsenal in the FA Cup.(sold out)
3 seats left for Villa.
0 seats left for Newcastle.(unavailable)
0 seats left for West Ham.(unavailable)
0 seats left for Liverpool.(sold out)
126 seats left for Leicester.
0 seats left for Arsenal.(sold out)
Quite a few left for Leeds.(couldn’t be arsed counting them)
0 seats left for Chelsea.(sold out)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.