Seat Counters - 2022/23

Probably because a lot of games ‘Are’ sold out, pretty straight forward really, a lot go on resale but if we keep winning they’ll be gone, Leeds & Leicester games will both be of importance when the time comes & will sell out
I was replying to someone who said every home game was a sell out,yes the Leicester and Leeds will probably sell out nearer the time.

Loads left for the Leeds and Leicester games,I don't understand you saying games are sold out.
I said there were a few left for Leeds because there are. I must have forgotten to look at Leicester. So if you want to be pedantic all games are sold out apart from Leeds and Leicester.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing.
I know the Covid pandemic lasted 2 years and f*cked everything up.
I know Haaland was never done and dusted until the very end.
But the North stand should have been expanded by now.
Talk about a missed opportunity.

The how many points to win the league thread being a perfect example, towels thrown in AOTS by the feeble minded and weak willed
The same guy started on this thread telling me that west ham wasn’t sold out and when I looked it had 2 returns for sale. It’s what I used to call LikkleCityitis, an Imposter Syndrome thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.