Seat Counters - 2022/23

I'm gonna be a C**t and say what I see.

All these games that are sold out, why are there empties dotted around?

Last night the seat in front of us empty and 4 on our row, empty, I'm sure they were sold but we must have the largest number of fans who pay for a ticket and don't turn up!

There were 2 large groups of seats that were empty in the Family Stand last night, but try buying a ticket and you can't as none available.

It baffles me but importantly gives ammunition to the pisstaking none City fans.

Last night the seat in front of us empty and 4 on our row, empty, I'm sure they were sold but we must have the largest number of fans who pay for a ticket and don't turn up!

There were 2 large groups of seats that were empty in the Family Stand last night, but try buying a ticket and you can't as none available.

It baffles me but importantly gives ammunition to the pisstaking none City fans.

TBF, there’s been no Emptyhad jokes. Anyone watching the match last night would have seen a full stadium. OK, it was Arsenal, and they brought just under 8000 fans, but there was still over 53,000 fans for a 3rd round FA Cup tie at the Etihad on a Friday night. Give City fans some credit.

TBF, there’s been no Emptyhad jokes. Anyone watching the match last night would have seen a full stadium. OK, it was Arsenal, and they brought just under 8000 fans, but there was still over 53,000 fans for a 3rd round FA Cup tie at the Etihad on a Friday night. Give City fans some credit.
It wasn't though, you can see empties all over dotted around., sold I'm sure but no shows.
Apparently the crowd was 51k, segregation and cordoned off seats reduced the capacity by quite a lot.

It wasn't though, you can see empties all over dotted around., sold I'm sure but no shows.
Apparently the crowd was 51k, segregation and cordoned off seats reduced the capacity by quite a lot.

Why are you beating yourself up about the attendance?

There was still 51,000 with segregation according to you.

Once again, FA Cup 3rd round and Friday night.

Bar the Rags tonight, was there any higher attendances in the 3rd round of the FA Cup?

It’s only important if you allow yourself to care about what a bunch of weirdos on Twitter who probably couldn’t pinpoint England on a map, think about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.