Seat Counters - 2022/23

It’s a bizarre phenomenon I’ve seen here before where our own fans want to talk us down.
I do wonder whether part of the "loads left for Leicester" type of comments is to do with people seeing a couple of dozen or so blocks showing availability and assuming that means there are thousands left without delving deeper and clicking on those blocks to see how many are showing for sale in each block. These are clearly not seasoned seat counters and they need to up their game.

I do wonder whether part of the "loads left for Leicester" type of comments is to do with people seeing a couple of dozen or so blocks showing availability and assuming that means there are thousands left without delving deeper and clicking on those blocks to see how many are showing for sale in each block. These are clearly not seasoned seat counters and they need to up their game.
Yeah, it is. The ability to return your ticket on seat exchange has meant that this thread is really important to combat the paranoia of the Bertie Magoos. As we proper old skool seat counters know, home sales have inceased hugely this season. We are going to end up with every single game in every single competition being a complete sell out by the end of the season.

I love the ticket exchange, but it does get tiring getting hysterical scousers (or, to be honest, Irish and West Country folk) screeching that they’ve been on our website and there’s tickets unsold in 90% of the ground.

When if you counted them, there’s about 82 single seats that will have been sold by the time you’ve finished counting anyway

It’s not the same if you go on Viagogo and see how many tickets are available for Anfield apparently though

Tonight's game showing as unavailable. Is this normal when a cup game sells out? The league games seem to have a steady stream a tickets becoming available as ST owners (?) relist. Not looking for a ticket but wondering how easy it will be to get tickets to the sold out league games closer to the day.

Tonight's game showing as unavailable. Is this normal when a cup game sells out? The league games seem to have a steady stream a tickets becoming available as ST owners (?) relist. Not looking for a ticket but wondering how easy it will be to get tickets to the sold out league games closer to the day.

I don’t think ticket exchange is available for cup games is it? Or maybe it is but only for cup scheme people?

Either way, you’re not going to get many people buying tickets that have only been on sale a week or so and then not wanting to go.

I don’t think ticket exchange is available for cup games is it? Or maybe it is but only for cup scheme people?

Either way, you’re not going to get many people buying tickets that have only been on sale a week or so and then not wanting to go.
Ticket exchange isn't available no however cup scheme members can transfer to a friend just not sell back to the club

Villa, 2 seats.
West Ham, 1 seat.
Leicester, 86 seats.
That’s your lot in the remaining PL home matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.