Seat Counters - 2022/23

I reckon this will be a pretty low turnout from us.

Anything more than 15k would be good.

We should have condensed all our fans behind the goal and offered Sheffield more from the off - then we’d be a bit like an away end creating a racket.
According to their forums there having problems will sales ! A lot moaning about ticket prices, welcome to our world, others worried we'll stuff them ! Many thinking 20k would be good !

If we took only 15k to a semi final it would frankly be an embarrassment. I get that people are struggling for money but for a team about to add 7K seats to the ground, it would open us up to yet another kicking all around in the media.
It won’t be that low. It’s only been on sale to ST holder in cup scheme so far and looks like sold about 14000 so far.

If we took only 15k to a semi final it would frankly be an embarrassment. I get that people are struggling for money but for a team about to add 7K seats to the ground, it would open us up to yet another kicking all around in the media.
I agree that’s an embarrassing notion from that poster, I expect City to sell around 30k, the thing is why would he share his negativity on here when most of us are looking forward to the semi final and Haaland at Wembley.

According to their forums there having problems will sales ! A lot moaning about ticket prices, welcome to our world, others worried we'll stuff them ! Many thinking 20k would be good !

Think it will depend how bothered they are about monitoring who’s going. If they open it up to completely open sale, I’d guess they’d sell out easily.

But at the moment their criteria goes down to one ticket per person, who must have previously registered an online account and been to what looks like about 10 matches.

If they stuck with that, they might struggle to shift them.

The City sales windows are a bit weird. Now open to ST 18,000 points not on cup scheme. Then you have to wait till Monday for it to go lower.

Edit: so the seat counters can have the weekend off :-D

The City sales windows are a bit weird. Now open to ST 18,000 points not on cup scheme. Then you have to wait till Monday for it to go lower.

Edit: so the seat counters can have the weekend off :-D
Having a day off on Sunday ??

I reckon this will be a pretty low turnout from us.

Anything more than 15k would be good.

We should have condensed all our fans behind the goal and offered Sheffield more from the off - then we’d be a bit like an away end creating a racket.
15k I think is under estimating the 2023 level of following.

Games difficult to get to away midweek sell out and games at home where prices are deemed high sell out.

We will easily sell between 28k and 30k and would not be surprised if we sell higher. I like many others are eligible now but have to wait till other family members are eligible as we want to sit together

Very confident we'll sell more than 15k, and even if we don't why would it be an embarrassment?
The club has been there more than 20 times in the last 12 years, I doubt if any other club has been there that many times in a 12 year span.
Along with many others I'll be there a couple of days after the Munich trip, but I know a couple of guys going to Munich who can't make the wembley game simply down to financial reasons, as they won't have much change out of seven ton the Munich trip is costing.
I'll tell them to feel embarrassed about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.