Seat Counters - 2022/23

I agree that’s an embarrassing notion from that poster, I expect City to sell around 30k, the thing is why would he share his negativity on here when most of us are looking forward to the semi final and Haaland at Wembley.
It’s not that deep lad, don’t get upset.

It’s a forum where people share their opinions!

Read my post again. I said anything more than 15k would be good. That doesn’t mean we’ll struggle to sell 15k, it means that if we exceed that number it’s something for us to be proud of.

I really doubt we’ll sell 30k. Call me negative all you want, I’m just being a realist and I don’t think we should beat ourselves up if there is a ‘poor’ attendance for this.

Think it will depend how bothered they are about monitoring who’s going. If they open it up to completely open sale, I’d guess they’d sell out easily.

But at the moment their criteria goes down to one ticket per person, who must have previously registered an online account and been to what looks like about 10 matches.

If they stuck with that, they might struggle to shift them.
Just read some of the comments. They seem like a pragmatic bunch, mainly in support of the idea of general sale, so that as many blades as possible can go (potential future fans). As a daytripper myself, I approve of this view.

Can't stand those tedious f***ers at Forest who compete with each other to brag about the most obscure game they attended and don't think anyone new should ever attend a game.

15k I think is under estimating the 2023 level of following.

Games difficult to get to away midweek sell out and games at home where prices are deemed high sell out.
True, Haaland has definitely had a huge impact on ticket sales.

Hope I’m wrong but I reckon we’ll end up at around 20k (which would be absolutely brilliant support considering prices/cost of living/novelty worn off etc).

Very confident we'll sell more than 15k, and even if we don't why would it be an embarrassment?
The club has been there more than 20 times in the last 12 years, I doubt if any other club has been there that many times in a 12 year span.
Along with many others I'll be there a couple of days after the Munich trip, but I know a couple of guys going to Munich who can't make the wembley game simply down to financial reasons, as they won't have much change out of seven ton the Munich trip is costing.
I'll tell them to feel embarrassed about it.

Pretty much my situation. Going to Munich (3 days holiday), following week up for the Arsenal game (500 mile round trip - 2 days off). The pot only stretches so far so will me giving the semi-final a miss. Bit gutted but you have to cut your cloth accordingly.

I certainly wont be embarrassed about it.

It’s not that deep lad, don’t get upset.

It’s a forum where people share their opinions!

Read my post again. I said anything more than 15k would be good. That doesn’t mean we’ll struggle to sell 15k, it means that if we exceed that number it’s something for us to be proud of.

I really doubt we’ll sell 30k. Call me negative all you want, I’m just being a realist and I don’t think we should beat ourselves up if there is a ‘poor’ attendance for this.
Haha. I got called “whingey” and “negative” a couple of days ago for suggesting we’d sell 20-25,000. I’m with you. It’s not a glamorous tie, we will probably play a weakened team and there’s a very good chance of a cup final to follow.

Who gives a shit if we sell that many apart from a few teenage internet armchair bantz merchants?

Seat counters would love the website for the papajohns final. Bolton fan showed me today. See all blocks in one go. Told 74k going (35kBolton 39k Plymouth)

Attachments

• 5E6AB16B-FFD0-4C3B-BB3D-BD557C043C1C.jpeg
    5E6AB16B-FFD0-4C3B-BB3D-BD557C043C1C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
Just read some of the comments. They seem like a pragmatic bunch, mainly in support of the idea of general sale, so that as many blades as possible can go (potential future fans). As a daytripper myself, I approve of this view.

Can't stand those tedious f***ers at Forest who compete with each other to brag about the most obscure game they attended and don't think anyone new should ever attend a game.
I have to say that their fans come across pretty well on that forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.