Seat Counters - 2022/23

Returns pop up and vanish like this in the week before every game. It was actually sold out back in September. I think every home game is now.
Yeah just letting Blues know for those who want them. There's even more on now. Seems like quite a few have decided to stay at home and watch on TV. Outrageous prices BTW.

A huge surge of tickets came available on the site the day before the Liverpool game. It's been sold out for 6 months, so nobody can plan travel or accommodation, all assuming there are no tickets. You can only do returns up to 7 days before the game. Why are so many tickets suddenly available? Unsold hospitality? Exchange tickets listed at the last minute? Any wonder opponents take the piss when have hundreds of tickets are for sale the night before a huge game. But that's not a true reflection, demand for the game was through the roof, you needed to have attended 5 home games last year to even be capable of buying, but suddenly there are any amount to buy. Something is not right. Mental criteria, a complete sell out, followed by a deluge at the end.

Yeah just letting Blues know for those who want them. There's even more on now. Seems like quite a few have decided to stay, at home and watch on TV. Outrageous prices BTW.

Yep, scandalous pricing. Seems a fair bit of availability too. Hopefully they'll pretty much all be filled by tomorrow. The 5 game criteria won't help and as somebody mentioned large numbers of them are probably resale site returns and unsold hospitality. At the start of the season many probably highlighted this game as a potential title decider for both sides and that's no longer the case. I'd take one myself but can't justify £100+ for 90 mins entertainment at the moment.

Last edited:
A huge surge of tickets came available on the site the day before the Liverpool game. It's been sold out for 6 months, so nobody can plan travel or accommodation, all assuming there are no tickets. You can only do returns up to 7 days before the game. Why are so many tickets suddenly available? Unsold hospitality? Exchange tickets listed at the last minute? Any wonder opponents take the piss when have hundreds of tickets are for sale the night before a huge game. But that's not a true reflection, demand for the game was through the roof, you needed to have attended 5 home games last year to even be capable of buying, but suddenly there are any amount to buy. Something is not right. Mental criteria, a complete sell out, followed by a deluge at the end.
Makes no sense where they’ve appeared from. The criteria tonight is still 5 home games needed to have been attended and they don’t seem to be shifting. Surely they should just be available to members who have attended 1 or 2 games this season

It’s barely a hundred mate, I presume just people last minute who can’t make it…not exactly the end of the world and I would expect they will sell even at the ridiculous prices they are up for !

I’m sorry but 100+ tickets don’t suddenly appear at the same time 24 hours before the game.

Somebody has fucked up here. I presume City have been holding tickets to sell for £500 including a meal at Goucho and have not sold as many as they hoped.

Fucking farce that this many are left.

After all the shit we got in the week about why are we building a new stand and we still fuck this up.

Makes no sense where they’ve appeared from. The criteria tonight is still 5 home games needed to have been attended and they don’t seem to be shifting. Surely they should just be available to members who have attended 1 or 2 games this season

There’s no way that the crowd will be primarily people who have attended 5 games or more. There will be lots of people there tomorrow who have never attended a game before

We have a large number of seats which are always shown as sold out/ unavailable to purchase. The club usually gives these to corporate packages, maybe they struggled to shift these?

It’s barely a hundred mate, I presume just people last minute who can’t make it…not exactly the end of the world and I would expect they will sell even at the ridiculous prices they are up for !
I looked a few months ago at getting a ticket, they were all sold out on the official site, but with reselling sites offering them for a ridiculous £400+ per ticket. The official site links to ticket/hotel packages shifting for similar amounts. I imagine that those unsold tickets have been returned, now that it's obvious they're not going to shift.

I’m sorry but 100+ tickets don’t suddenly appear at the same time 24 hours before the game.

Somebody has fucked up here. I presume City have been holding tickets to sell for £500 including a meal at Goucho and have not sold as many as they hoped.

Fucking farce that this many are left.

After all the shit we got in the week about why are we building a new stand and we still fuck this up.
Agree with you 100%. Genuine Blues have been crying out for tickets for weeks if not months, the only ones available were on inflated resale sites and for hospitality, and suddenly there are a significant number at face value, hours before the game. It doesn't add up. If they sold them to real fans with proper criteria from the start, this wouldn't happen. Sell the tickets to your real fans from the start, forget trying to get inflated prices from touts, and then hoping local fans will be able to go at short notice when the scalper tickets didn't sell. A really shit sales policy, the club get most things right, but not this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.