Seat Counters - 2022/23

just had a count and there is 3018 left, have they just let the side of the ground 1st tier because there are hundreds left in that area, 120, 121, 122 102, 103 104 area, now i know its 80 notes and over 65 its 70 but i would of thought those tickets would go quick as its on the halfway line

they havnt been available, the allocation will now be up to 36000, these will be returns, I would say with the additional tickets we still have 7000 or so to sell

they havnt been available, the allocation will now be up to 36000, these will be returns, I would say with the additional tickets we still have 7000 or so to sell
That would make sense, otherwise I would have thought City would offer the best available seats to supporters on the cup scheme first.

I’m not sure it’s quite ALL about the money. Assuming these seats are being sold at the same price as the equivalent ones were at the start of the season? If they’re higher then ignore this post.

But if it was common knowledge that seat exchange seats were going to go on sale a few days before each game at less than the original full price, it’s just going to discourage people from buying when they go on sale.

The fact is that every ticket put on the exchange is resold at a higher price than was originally paid by the season card holder.

It's in the club's financial interests for tickets to be put up for exchange. There's no way they would operate the scheme if they were going to lose money.

The fact is that every ticket put on the exchange is resold at a higher price than was originally paid by the season card holder.

It's in the club's financial interests for tickets to be put up for exchange. There's no way they would operate the scheme if they were going to lose money.

Maybe not. But for years they were asked to address the issue of empty seats that had mainly actually been sold and this is one way of doing it.

I’m not a blind superfan type who thinks any type of criticism makes you less of a fan.

But the club do plenty of stuff that they’re not obliged to do that costs them money.

Maybe not. But for years they were asked to address the issue of empty seats that had mainly actually been sold and this is one way of doing it.

I’m not a blind superfan type who thinks any type of criticism makes you less of a fan.

But the club do plenty of stuff that they’re not obliged to do that costs them money.

I agree with you on all those points mate, what I'm trying to say is that no club is going to set up an exchange scheme that has the potential to resell tickets at a lower price. The City ticket exchange is geared up to maximise profits.

Some (if not all) of SS3 tickets listed for exchange are sold as part of £200+ hospitality packages - that's good business in anyone's language, particularly in these times of FFP etc. At the end of the day, it is all about money.

I agree with you on all those points mate, what I'm trying to say is that no club is going to set up an exchange scheme that has the potential to resell tickets at a lower price. The City ticket exchange is geared up to maximise profits.

Some (if not all) of SS3 tickets listed for exchange are sold as part of £200+ hospitality packages - that's good business in anyone's language, particularly in these times of FFP etc. At the end of the day, it is all about money.
Exactly. And also you can’t reduce ticket prices at any point throughout the sales cycle or people will stop buying early. It is sound business sense to get people doing what I have to do for my lads: buy them a Cityzens and then buy all the home tickets at the beginning of the season. Their policy is working too because we have no empty seats any more.

I sit in SS3, a guy behind me put his seat on the exchange for the Wolves game.
Got 1/19th of his season ticket cost back which was around £22.
The girl who bought it paid £70.
She also told me she's been on the list trying to get a season ticket for a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.