Seat Counters - 2022/23

Not saying it’s right. But you could look at it another way and say the fact the club are making such profits for one off sales, enables them to balance the books whilst still offering season tickets at £11.58 per game.
I can't complain got what I paid for the ticket 1/19th of season ticket price ! Just saying this is why the club is encouraging folks to put tickets back up for sale ! On open sale it would have been £40 as an under 18's ticket or £75/80 for an adult so City have made over £200 on offering a guy a seat with a meal from what they season ticket price was ! Clever .

that is also possible, the City side of the ground excluding club Wembley our side holds approximately 38000 seats, we have 2000 seats in club Wembley, it means 6000 seats on our side are fa seats, it means a number of these have now become available
FA and friends seats really piss me off.

If they're giving tickets to 'good guys' give them ones for the community shield after all it's all about being 'good guys' so should be a shoe-in.

My mate got a ticket for the Stoke final at 2x the face value from Norwich FA.... money making at its finest & nowt to do with love of the game.

Think it's a really great service from the club. Games are changing date/times at very short notice and even if not a guaranteed refund game you'd be unlucky not to get 1/19th back.

As for the club making money. Well they are sort of but they're only charging current game prices and technically they'd sold a full size seat cheaper anyway if filled by a FOC or kid for a whole season. Imagine the outcry if City said there's a 5k limit on FOC season tickets!!!!
Agree.

I've said before, our fanbase is not the same as Rags or Dippers where Families and Mates share a S/T.

So a group in Bristol or wherever have 2 S/T's at the Swamp, always used but not by the same 2 inbred fans!

that is also possible, the City side of the ground excluding club Wembley our side holds approximately 38000 seats, we have 2000 seats in club Wembley, it means 6000 seats on our side are fa seats, it means a number of these have now become available
Let's face it, if you're getting the option of semi final freebies from the FA and you're neutral you'd be going on Sunday for the Rags/Brighton game. That's why there's so many neutral returns.
There will be extra tickets in both ends

Last edited:
FA and friends seats really piss me off.

If they're giving tickets to 'good guys' give them ones for the community shield after all it's all about being 'good guys' so should be a shoe-in.

My mate got a ticket for the Stoke final at 2x the face value from Norwich FA.... money making at its finest & nowt to do with love of the game.

I obviously don’t know but I would be very surprised if those tickets came directly from any regional FA. Far more likely they were given to someone at face value by an FA on the understanding they were going to use them and that person personally sold them on at a profit.

I’ve had tickets from Altrincham FA in the past and they’ve requested that the ticket stubs were returned.

So for clarity, block 121 which has 800 or so left, where have these come from? Were they held back or returned by FA?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.