Seat Counters - 2022/23

I think we have a mainly manc fanbase, who are a bit tired of wemberlee plus struggling with credit crunch. If we had planes flying to manc from dublin, belfast, scandinavia for every home game, plus coaches arriving from every town / city outside of manc ---we would easliy sell out. 29 k sold is a great return...this is my 20 + trip in 11 years...the novelty does where off im sure.

i agree with that, but i keep reading and hearing how our fanbase is growing, shirts everywhere, yet we will have the smallest following out of the 4 semi finalists, with the most to play for

i would hazard a guess at about 29000/29500 , sales seem to have stopped now pretty much, amazed there isnt a real buzz about going down and watching our fantastic team, we seem to have a real apathetic fanbase at times
Think that's a bit unfair really. My household earns way above the national average and even I'm looking at a potential 2x trips to London + CL semis + potential final and wondering how I'll find it all. Semi final is the easiest thing to cut there in the first instance.

661 tickets left for Leicester.

The funny thing is, if all these remaining tickets were previously sold and these are seat exchange tickets, why are there 46 sets left for sale in block 302? 3 rows at the back of the block with 6 seats side by side on each row. You can't tell me 46 people in block 302 have put their tickets up for sale. Maybe they have?

Another thing.(ticket prices thread) If City think they are going to sell out an extra 9000 seats on a regular basis at these tickets prices after the North stand is expanded in 3 years time, they are absolutely deluded.

Last edited:
i would hazard a guess at about 29000/29500 , sales seem to have stopped now pretty much, amazed there isnt a real buzz about going down and watching our fantastic team, we seem to have a real apathetic fanbase at times

It's a shame, because whilst I fully accept it shouldn't be at Wembley, it is and we should enjoy the ride whilst it lasts. But it's an expensive trip. Some will be doing Bayern before that. Some will be thinking about Madrid if we both get through. Sacking off a semi final which really should be in a neutral ground further north is hardly something to criticise. But it's still strange we can't sell 34,000 tickets when 50,000 go to every home game. I've seen a lot of posts on here asking for help getting tickets for people who have kids who support City, or mates etc. I've bought four for a colleague who has City supporting kids, using my cousin's membership and got 3 myself. I'd have thought we'd have sold out based on how many people want to see the meat shield alone.

FA Cup semi-final.

Total
943 in visible blocks.
6 blocks in total on both sides on the 3rd tier close to the halfway are greyed out, which I'm assuming have yet to be released for sale.

661 tickets left for Leicester.

The funny thing is, if all these remaining tickets were previously sold and these are seat exchange tickets, why are there 46 sets left for sale in block 302? 3 rows at the back of the block with 6 seats side by side on each row. You can't tell me 46 people in block 302 have put their tickets up for sale. Maybe they have?

Another thing.(ticket prices thread) If City think they are going to sell out an extra 9000 seats on a regular basis at these tickets prices after the North stand is expanded in 3 years time, they are absolutely deluded.
Think this will be the second match this season which isn't a full house - I can't remember which game, but I'm sure there's been another which had a few hundred returns or unsold tickets.

These have all been sold once but then re-selling between £58 and £70 - this is the only reason it hasn't sold out again

Hopefully the club will think twice about ticket pricing, especially with the number of games at present. .

And the most to pay for - a lot of people already have one eye on Istanbul I'm sure
Exactly.

Bayern away, FA Cup - semi final, and Madrid away(hopefully) miss out for the FA Cup final and Istanbul. I have the money to do all, but I can't justify the cost.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.