Seat Counters - 2022/23

It sold out ages ago.

These are ticket exchange seats. You can't really judge how they're selling since it's not a sold state number which reduces over time, it's a number which goes up as well as down.

The seat counting education course is available for beginners such as yourself if you are happy to pay the fee.
Ahaha I do know this, my post says "these have already been sold once" but SIX HUNDRED coming back onto the planner in the week before - the club have fucked it right up.

Ahaha I do know this, my post says "these have already been sold once" but SIX HUNDRED coming back onto the planner in the week before - the club have fucked it right up.

The club don’t control fans putting their tickets on the exchange.

600 isn’t a lot either. It’s 1.1% of capacity.

The education course helps you avoid flapping with the increased knowledge and know how it grants.

Haha all I'm saying is 600 is more than we've had for other home games this season.

It's a Saturday, they would have re-sold them if the pricing wasn't £58 - £70.
It’s also the Easter Holidays, which is likely to have an impact. Interesting thing is , I use ticket exchange quite often for my parents over 65 tickets and they always sell out within 10 minutes. Often the tickets have been sold to tourists

Haha all I'm saying is 600 is more than we've had for other home games this season.

It's a Saturday, they would have re-sold them if the pricing wasn't £58 - £70.
I think they’ve got carried away with the increased demand this season. They offered people a guaranteed refund for listing these tickets, thinking they’d sell them but at £58-£75, and with so many games coming up people have said no thanks, and it’s bitten them on the arse.
They did a similar thing but to a lesser extent against Liverpool, when a load of tickets went on sale the day before the game that didn’t sell, seats I can only assume they had held back to sell as offsite hospitality or something.
Demand has clearly gone up this season but evidently not as much as the club thinks it has.

FA Cup semi-final.

Total
943 in visible blocks.
6 blocks in total on both sides on the 3rd tier close to the halfway are greyed out, which I'm assuming have yet to be released for sale.
524, 525 and 526 only blocks not on sale. Most blocks are basically sold out as are many 3rd tier blocks other than -522,505 & 504.

People have been returning tickets hence the odd block turning up. The bottom tier is deffo FA returns which is another 1500 to sell.

IMO anyone who decides to go now has to be southern based.as its now more challenging getting transport that isn’t sold out, as well as the ones left are the expensive seats.

If empty’s seats is the only jibe people can have at us that will do me. Majority of those who jibe don’t go as “tourists” are in their seat I know what I would rather have.

Last edited:
I think they’ve got carried away with the increased demand this season. They offered people a guaranteed refund for listing these tickets, thinking they’d sell them but at £58-£75, and with so many games coming up people have said no thanks, and it’s bitten them on the arse.
They did a similar thing but to a lesser extent against Liverpool, when a load of tickets went on sale the day before the game that didn’t sell, seats I can only assume they had held back to sell as offsite hospitality or something.
Demand has clearly gone up this season but evidently not as much as the club thinks it has.

You get that for any league game.

You get that for any league game.
I don’t think you do. Originally it was just United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs then another poster pointed out to me that they’d had an email saying they were offering it for Leicester as well. At the bottom of the email about the Leicester game it says they’re also offering guaranteed refunds for Arsenal and Chelsea, it says nothing about the other games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.