Seat Counters - 2022/23

i would hazard a guess at about 29000/29500 , sales seem to have stopped now pretty much, amazed there isnt a real buzz about going down and watching our fantastic team, we seem to have a real apathetic fanbase at times
Could be our fantastic team's reserves in reality that's making people think around £200 is a fair bit for a day out

Think this will be the second match this season which isn't a full house - I can't remember which game, but I'm sure there's been another which had a few hundred returns or unsold tickets.

These have all been sold once but then re-selling between £58 and £70 - this is the only reason it hasn't sold out again

Hopefully the club will think twice about ticket pricing, especially with the number of games at present. .
As I doing a screen grab, 2 tickets have sold on row w. Lol!

Just out of interest. Can you explain 42 seats for sale in 1 block, and 6x2&5(corrected) seats next to each other in 3 rows all sold, and have been put back for sale on the ticket exchange. I find that very strange that so many tickets next to each other have all been put back on ticket exchange. You wouldn't get 17 season ticket holders sat next to each other putting their seats up for sale.

city1.jpg

Think this will be the second match this season which isn't a full house - I can't remember which game, but I'm sure there's been another which had a few hundred returns or unsold tickets.

These have all been sold once but then re-selling between £58 and £70 - this is the only reason it hasn't sold out again

Hopefully the club will think twice about ticket pricing, especially with the number of games at present. .
The majority of these will not be ticket exchanges from season ticket holders, they will be returns from various agencies City use for overseas ticket sales hence why you get 42 seats appearing next to each other.

i think its a great effort. It will be 30,000 plus. As was Liverpool last year. We do have alot of new fans but nothing like the rags and dippers. Its bloody expensive supporting this fantastic football team at the moment . No matter how many we take to wembley the cameras will focus on the empty seats. No matter how many sell outs we get at home it will still be the emptyhad. Imagine being that jealous.
Bollocks to the lot of them.

The majority of these will not be ticket exchanges from season ticket holders, they will be returns from various agencies City use for overseas ticket sales hence why you get 42 seats appearing next to each other.

So it's not all ticket exchange resale seats, as some posters have been saying.

When do City do sale or return from ticket agencies? Don't the ticket agencies take the risk of selling the tickets at a huge markup or not selling them once they buy the tickets off City?

As I doing a screen grab, 2 tickets have sold on row w. Lol!

Just out of interest. Can you explain 42 seats for sale in 1 block, and 6x2&5(corrected) seats next to each other in 3 rows all sold, and have been put back for sale on the ticket exchange. I find that very strange that so many tickets next to each other have all been put back on ticket exchange. You wouldn't get 17 season ticket holders sat next to each other putting their seats up for sale.

View attachment 75120
Offsite hospitality tickets not needed.

It sold out ages ago.

These are ticket exchange seats. You can't really judge how they're selling since it's not a sold state number which reduces over time, it's a number which goes up as well as down.

The seat counting education course is available for beginners such as yourself if you are happy to pay the fee.

I know it's part of some kind of strategy for ticket sales, growth etc, but it doesn't half make the club look stupid when it goes wrong. You know full well they'll be pissing around with real fans tickets of getting CL semi final tickets as well, by effectively cutting the capacity to give tickets to agencies - bloody annoying as it is with away games.

Offsite hospitality tickets not needed.

Interesting.

Regardless if it is genuine ticket exchange tickets, hospitality returns, etc, it's such a pity most of those unsold seats will remain empty because City fans can't afford them or won't pay those ticket prices. It really is bizarre that the club is pricing out City fans, even via previously sold tickets and now resale tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.