Seat Counters - 2022/23

It sold out ages ago.

These are ticket exchange seats. You can't really judge how they're selling since it's not a sold state number which reduces over time, it's a number which goes up as well as down.

The seat counting education course is available for beginners such as yourself if you are happy to pay the fee.
How years to complete the course ?

It’s the Easter holidays, on TV and a rearranged kickoff on grand national day and we’ve had a lot of seat exchange tickets put on this week - including mine. They will be gone by kickoff.

This happens every single game yet we keep getting posters going on about empty seats in the week before games. Sometimes the same names cropping up too.

If it wasnt for the seat exchange system these are the seats that would be empty through no shows. As it is they are getting resold. Relax.

So..not being an expert I'm totally confused so in simple terms how many tickets do we have 34k or 36?and how many do you believe we have sold thus far?
if you’ve been to wembkey you’ll see that for any game we get basically half of the upper and lower tier and about a sixth of club Wembley. You can subtract the lower tier block next to the half way line in one side because that’s corporate. In total it’s about 37000 I think, which comprises about 34k which go on sale from City and another 3K (this is my estimate) which are distributed through the clubs. You can add to that the City fans who are in corporate areas too.

My guess is that we’ve sold about 30,000 tickets and naught sell another 1K but there will be another few thousand in the corporate areas.

It’s the Easter holidays, on TV and a rearranged kickoff on grand national day and we’ve had a lot of seat exchange tickets put on this week - including mine. They will be gone by kickoff.

This happens every single game yet we keep getting posters going on about empty seats in the week before games. Sometimes the same names cropping up too.

If it wasnt for the seat exchange system these are the seats that would be empty through no shows. As it is they are getting resold. Relax.

A reliable seat watcher said earlier there’s 42 together on sale for Leicester. That certainly isn’t returns on the exchange.

Most likely corporate returns as others have suggested.

I couldn’t really care less but does seem odd that they’re allowing third party companies to return them so late, if that’s indeed what’s happened.

As I doing a screen grab, 2 tickets have sold on row w. Lol!

Just out of interest. Can you explain 42 seats for sale in 1 block, and 6x2&5(corrected) seats next to each other in 3 rows all sold, and have been put back for sale on the ticket exchange. I find that very strange that so many tickets next to each other have all been put back on ticket exchange. You wouldn't get 17 season ticket holders sat next to each other putting their seats up for sale.

View attachment 75120
I've seen this several times (last year particularly) at the top of 302. Clearly they are not STs but seats held over by the club for one reason or another - groups, off-site hospitality, comps, ticket re-seller agencies etc etc.

I think they’ve got carried away with the increased demand this season. They offered people a guaranteed refund for listing these tickets, thinking they’d sell them but at £58-£75, and with so many games coming up people have said no thanks, and it’s bitten them on the arse.
They did a similar thing but to a lesser extent against Liverpool, when a load of tickets went on sale the day before the game that didn’t sell, seats I can only assume they had held back to sell as offsite hospitality or something.
Demand has clearly gone up this season but evidently not as much as the club thinks it has.

Exactly this. I raised my eyebrows when I found out they were doing guaranteed refunds for this fixture. They're 19th in the league for goodness sakes! It has to be some kind of experiment. They've got giddy with the increased demand and despite years of trying they still don't get our fanbase.

Hopefully it's a wake-up call and they get a bit more sensible with pricing. I won't hold my breath.

I expect it to be another full house tomorrow like all our other home games this season.
They'll be some empty seats scattered about like every other premier league club have. Many people buy tickets on the day of the game with this mobile phone system.
It's expensive but the demand is there.

Last edited:
I expect it to be another full house tomorrow like all our other home games this season.
They'll be some empty seats scattered about like every other premier league club have. Many people buy tickets on the day of the game with this mobile phone system.
It's expensive but the demand is there.
Never see empty seats at the swamp or anfield for premier league games

I've seen this several times (last year particularly) at the top of 302. Clearly they are not STs but seats held over by the club for one reason or another - groups, off-site hospitality, comps, ticket re-seller agencies etc etc.
It's bollocks half the seats when you try to buy them aren't available it was the same for Liverpool ! It's just the crap seating plan when they start selling returns on the ticket exchange !

Exactly this. I raised my eyebrows when I found out they were doing guaranteed refunds for this fixture. They're 19th in the league for goodness sakes! It has to be some kind of experiment. They've got giddy with the increased demand and despite years of trying they still don't get our fanbase.

Hopefully it's a wake-up call and they get a bit more sensible with pricing. I won't hold my breath.
£88 for casual fans on an impulse by needing the membership for the worst seat.

The club will wipe them off the planner at 2.30pm and take a haircut based on the Spurs game.

If it was the normally system most of the tickets would be used anyway if someone didn't sell, now the club has the problem. They want to add exclusivity and snob value to getting PL tickets, so no chance they would drop prices due to 1% of tickets not selling, most of which they have bought back off fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.