Seat Counters - 2022/23

Am I right in thinking that any stand that only has 1 left for tonight is probably a ticket exchange ticket? And are those available to be bought at the ground?

I put 2 together on in south stand 215 at lunch time, as of 5 minutes after putting them on they were not showing as available.

Just had an email to say they haven't sold. Very odd.

I put 2 together on in south stand 215 at lunch time, as of 5 minutes after putting them on they were not showing as available.

They take off ticket exchange tickets a few hours before the game.

There’s only about 15 tickets left in the whole ground on planner and those are just tickets originally being sold.

Will be very close to a sell out, maybe 150 short incl ticket exchange, which you shouldn’t notice, tonight.

They take off ticket exchange tickets a few hours before the game.

There’s only about 15 tickets left in the whole ground on planner and those are just tickets originally being sold.

Will be very close to a sell out, maybe 150 short incl ticket exchange, which you shouldn’t notice, tonight.
They take them off 3 hours before. They were on from about 11.

People can bag them for a few hours when searching. You can't take them off either when this happens.

Spurs home ticket mystery!
I just had a look to see how many seats are left on sale for our upcoming games. I was just curious as I already have tickets. So something strange, Spurs at home, most blocks sold out with the exception of the odd ticket here and there, what you’d expect. Not a single seat available in the South Stand, so that’s about nine thousand blues, not one ticket available. Ok. Block 303, when I looked a few minutes ago, 127 seats available! Also 80 + in one block between the South and CB stand. Hmmmmmmm yet. I then look for other games ie Brighton and Southampton, hardly any tickets in 303. Are these seats sold to Silver ST holders but the opened up to punters at top whack for so called big games? all seems v odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.