Seat Counters - 2024/25

5,647 by my count. One of two things are going to happen

1. There are going to be swathes of empty seats on the night
2. City are going to be frantically giving tickets away over the next week

Despite the apologists arguing to the contrary, they have got the pricing horribly wrong for this one.
I was shocked by the pricing. I know Inter are the pot 1 team we play home but the price is much higher than I had expected, not sure what the club was thinking with this imho. Also it is the 2nd in a run of 4 home games. The pricing makes little sense to me. I suspect that in block 328 we will be surrounded by away fans as usual.

Interested to know why they've felt the need to announce 3 new tiers for tomorrow if there's only 5 left on the planner. Unless they've got a few surprises up their sleeve
Now showing only 2 left in one block D202.
Will be interested to see if tickets for more blocks start opening up.
Update:
Website now saying sold out.
26k points.

Last edited:
i expect the place will be over run by inter fans just like the celtic game was full of green and white all over the place

i can see what will happen now, the great student/kid giveaway will begin, which in turn ruins the whole experience, surrounded by non City fans who don't know where they are sitting, up and down every 2 minutes, go for food, back with food, go for a drink back with a drink, go for a piss early, turn up 10 mins into the 2nd half, the group leader then rounds them up and they fuck off before the end, they pay fuck all to ruin it for those of us paying a fortune. Shit pricing again
Was with you until "they fuck off before the end". Tourists and part-timers tend to stay longer than many regular fans.

Not necessarily disagreeing with most of the comments, but it's not as simple as merely lowering the prices.
I know plenty of regular season card holders who can't be arsed with the Champions League regardless of whether it's £50 or £20.
They also won't be bothering with the Watford game, or indeed any other Carabao Cup game, unless of course we get to Wembley, and they know that their loyalty points will virtually guarantee a ticket from a 30,000 allocation.

That's life and unless the club adopt United's draconian tactic of insisting that they attend then we just have to accept their indifference, and tolerate the occasional tourist/student/neutral

Meanwhile if we really have so many supporters "priced out" of the Inter game then we won't have any problems filling the stadium for the cheaper games as they'll all be desperate to attend.

Apologies for the cynicism but some people seem to be oblivious to the ironic reality that City's average attendance has actually doubled since the days when it was really cheap.

Not necessarily disagreeing with most of the comments, but it's not as simple as merely lowering the prices.
I know plenty of regular season card holders who can't be arsed with the Champions League regardless of whether it's £50 or £20.
They also won't be bothering with the Watford game, or indeed any other Carabao Cup game, unless of course we get to Wembley, and they know that their loyalty points will virtually guarantee a ticket from a 30,000 allocation.

That's life and unless the club adopt United's draconian tactic of insisting that they attend then we just have to accept their indifference, and tolerate the occasional tourist/student/neutral

Meanwhile if we really have so many supporters "priced out" of the Inter game then we won't have any problems filling the stadium for the cheaper games as they'll all be desperate to attend.

Apologies for the cynicism but some people seem to be oblivious to the ironic reality that City's average attendance has actually doubled since the days when it was really cheap.
How many games last season weren’t sold out? I imagine inter will be pretty much full and so will most games this season. Fans may be priced out but the reality is they will be replaced with new fans. Not saying it’s right, but that’s the reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.