Seat Counters - 2024/25

Some on here say it is up to each branch to allocate them, others say some branches allocate based on points. Think both happen which is wrong. We should either have a loyalty system that works across branches or not. I suspect that person on 4k isn't on the cup scheme either so it does make a mockery of the whole system but then the club has made it a mockery with their handling of tickets over the years. For many (not necessarily in a branch) it's a question of who you know rather than how many points or cup schemes you are in.
Everyone can join a supporters club , just like everyone can buy loyalty points by paying for platinum

Everyone can join a supporters club , just like everyone can buy loyalty points by paying for platinum

loyalty points were earnt going up and down the country spending a fortune watching a poor side for many years, if had 20k loyalty points and missed out to someone who had 1/5th of my amount but a better relationship with the branch i would be pissed off and asking questions

Some on here say it is up to each branch to allocate them, others say some branches allocate based on points. Think both happen which is wrong. We should either have a loyalty system that works across branches or not. I suspect that person on 4k isn't on the cup scheme either so it does make a mockery of the whole system but then the club has made it a mockery with their handling of tickets over the years. For many (not necessarily in a branch) it's a question of who you know rather than how many points or cup schemes you are in.
The whole system has been a mockery for years now. Back to 2011 when they went through a spell of giving ticket points out like confetti for certain matches and the current iteration by offering double points for those prepared of pay an extra 50 quid.

I refused to do that (don’t blame anyone who did), consequently I am miles off getting away tickets from the ticket point scheme.

loyalty points were earnt going up and down the country spending a fortune watching a poor side for many years, if had 20k loyalty points and missed out to someone who had 1/5th of my amount but a better relationship with the branch i would be pissed off and asking questions
Supporters Clubs are not just an additional distribution stream to mirror loyalty points criteria.
Some members put in a lot of work arranging guest speakers and social events.
Some clubs have a policy of sharing around tickets for the most attractive games - if you get a ticket for Man Utd (a) someone else gets Liverpool (a)
Provided there is a degree of transparency and accountability - I don't have a problem with a hands-on commonsense approach to the allocation of tickets that may not always align with loyalty points accumulated

Supporters Clubs are not just an additional distribution stream to mirror loyalty points criteria.
Some members put in a lot of work arranging guest speakers and social events.
Some clubs have a policy of sharing around tickets for the most attractive games - if you get a ticket for Man Utd (a) someone else gets Liverpool (a)
Provided there is a degree of transparency and accountability - I don't have a problem with a hands-on commonsense approach to the allocation of tickets that may not always align with loyalty points accumulated
That’s fair, in this instance it was none of those things

Obviously with away tickets Demand vastly outweighs Supply, so there really isn't a perfect system where everyone is going to be happy.

However, when you see tourists in an away end it's impossible not to point fingers at the club. There will be absolutely loads of loyal fans that missed out on Bratislava, but I guarantee you there'll be many people in that away end attending their first city game.

Better relationship with the branch ha ha ha , I take it you mean going to branch meetings , fundraising & supporting the branch . I have had a season ticket since 89 been around the country & Europe and yet have less points than those who have bought them by paying for platinum

Better relationship with the branch ha ha ha , I take it you mean going to branch meetings , fundraising & supporting the branch . I have had a season ticket since 89 been around the country & Europe and yet have less points than those who have bought them by paying for platinum

If it was any of those things I would have more empathy, but it just isn’t

Obviously with away tickets Demand vastly outweighs Supply, so there really isn't a perfect system where everyone is going to be happy.

However, when you see tourists in an away end it's impossible not to point fingers at the club. There will be absolutely loads of loyal fans that missed out on Bratislava, but I guarantee you there'll be many people in that away end attending their first city game.
There will be Blues in the home end too. My mate speaks the lingo so he might not get called a tourist by the locals.

Bizarrely I know a lovely Slovakian girl who is a big blue from her days working in Reddish with a S/T holder who used to sit next to me.

She went back to Slovakia a few years ago, but she's desperate to get a ticket in the City end if she can tells me they're being screwed over by having to take home end tickets as part of a 4 match CL deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.