Seat Counters - 2024/25

Hate the atmosphere at these games. They’ll be making a non stop racket which will kill the atmosphere from our fans.
Italian fans are my favourite.

Compared to other sets of fans from other countries, I like listening to their chants. They aren’t dependent on drums, so, as we’ve taken the very correct stance as a club now by banning musical instruments in the stadium, it won’t affect their chants as the Italians usually have really good sounding chants.

Atalanta fans have been my favourite visitors to the Etihad. Their chants were class. They didn’t annoy me once… fans from other countries get on my wick. Their chants sound shite, after five minutes I’m bored of them.

Young Boys were like a little kids birthday party last season: playing Hide and Seek at the start as they didn’t come out from the concourse until the game kicked off, they were all in fancy dress in black or yellow bin bags, they all got sparklers out and then took their bin bags off and threw them at each other… I don’t think a single one of them watched a second of the game and their songs were crap. These kind of fans aren’t proper football fans, they don’t care about the football and are only there for their own sake.

Italians aren’t like that, they’re proper footy fans.

These types of games would be better if we had a home end in the North stand. It's impossible for our 3 disjointed singing sections to compete.

Although I'll admit it's far better since we stopped letting them bring drums in
That's exactly what happens. They have the whole 3000 booming out some stupid repetitive chant. Our two sections clap away with a few ditties early on but can't hear each other and each of their songs have only one way to travel, the rest of the stadium can't hear so don't join in and it all dies a death. A North Stand singing end would work because they are in a different acoustic space and the songs would spread both ways quickly.

Think I'll have a seat count for this one. It's an interesting one with a bit of "Peril".

2952 left. Total guess, we will sell half of them and it will be a 50K attendance.
Is it solely struggling to sell out due to the pricing or are there any other factors at play(lots of games in quick succession etc) I ask this because my ticket in ss3 was 47 quid, which whilst isn't cheap, I feel it could of been a lot steeper. And the kids was 17 which is great value. What kind of prices are they in other areas?

Is it solely struggling to sell out due to the pricing or are there any other factors at play(lots of games in quick succession etc) I ask this because my ticket in ss3 was 47 quid, which whilst isn't cheap, I feel it could of been a lot steeper. And the kids was 17 which is great value. What kind of prices are they in other areas?
Well I don't know mate but i'd say it's several factors. High cost (It's £62 in the upper tiers) and, to be honest, it's quite a low profile game abd there wasn't that much lead time on it. I know it's Inter but there's not been any hype/buildup whatsoever. I think they also only initially allowed tickets to members which will always restrict sales. I suspect as people become aware of it there'll be a rush of sales but the first champions league game never gets a full house and this one looks like being no different.

My kids were a lot more than £17 I think. I'm Colin Bell Upper but they were loads more that that. My dad's an OAP and I think his was £47 or something and we are all on the cup scheme.

Well I don't know mate but i'd say it's several factors. High cost (It's £62 in the upper tiers) and, to be honest, it's quite a low profile game abd there wasn't that much lead time on it. I know it's Inter but there's not been any hype/buildup whatsoever. I think they also only initially allowed tickets to members which will always restrict sales. I suspect as people become aware of it there'll be a rush of sales but the first champions league game never gets a full house and this one looks like being no different.

My kids were a lot more than £17 I think. I'm Colin Bell Upper but they were loads more that that. My dad's an OAP and I think his was £47 or something and we are all on the cup scheme.
Fair enough. It seems like its a case of scattergun pricing. It's not right any oap should be priced at nearly 50 quid. I've now had 3 or 4 emails saying that I can have 4 tickets, but only starting receiving these last week.

Fair enough. It seems like its a case of scattergun pricing. It's not right any oap should be priced at nearly 50 quid. I've now had 3 or 4 emails saying that I can have 4 tickets, but only starting receiving these last week.
By the time people have bought their tickets it's less likely they'll buy extras for their family or whatever as they may not be together or just they've just already made their plans.

By the time people have bought their tickets it's less likely they'll buy extras for their family or whatever as they may not be together or just they've just already made their plans.
Yes, exactly! I would of got 2 for my mate and his lad but they'd gone near me by the time I'd received the email. I think the powers of be have overstated our support on this one.

Evening update - 2797 remaining for Inter. Sales at a crawl - just 150 sold all day.

There will be a lot of goons on social media enjoying this one on Wednesday night. Brace yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.