Seat Counters - 2024/25

Bizarrely I know a lovely Slovakian girl who is a big blue from her days working in Reddish with a S/T holder who used to sit next to me.

She went back to Slovakia a few years ago, but she's desperate to get a ticket in the City end if she can tells me they're being screwed over by having to take home end tickets as part of a 4 match CL deal.
There might be last minute returns from players families. I’m not sure how these are redistributed these days, I’m afraid.

Sorry but where have the “ seat counters” gone ? My daily fun of checking the seats left for Inter, Watford etc.. is no more . Is everyone on holiday or just gave up cos’ there’s too many to count??

Price cap has made a difference in away games.
Say Arsenal away at £30 instead of at least £60 has made it harder for fans to get away tickets.
I used to get away tickets regularly especially the start of the season when tickets were £50 or over for away games.

Sorry but where have the “ seat counters” gone ? My daily fun of checking the seats left for Inter, Watford etc.. is no more . Is everyone on holiday or just gave up cos’ there’s too many to count??
There are 3,344 tickets still available on the City ticket site for Wednesday against Inter. Most of them are £62.50 in the third tiers.

That might not be the actual figure though with the other ways to get tickets from the ticket tout sites, who knows how many seats will be unfilled come Wednesday?

This site alone has shit loads ranging in price from £34.99 to £300, with VIP packages from £300 to £999:

This one says they have 1,096 tickets available from £37:

This one, 1,752:

There are 3,344 tickets still available on the City ticket site for Wednesday against Inter. Most of them are £62.50 in the third tiers.

That might not be the actual figure though with the other ways to get tickets from the ticket tout sites, who knows how many seats will be unfilled come Wednesday?

This site alone has shit loads ranging in price from £34.99 to £300, with VIP packages from £300 to £999:

This one says they have 1,096 tickets available from £37:

This one, 1,752:
Those sites advertise tickets they don’t have I think.

Looks like it will be around 50,000 or a bit more for this one.

Hate the atmosphere at these games. They’ll be making a non stop racket which will kill the atmosphere from our fans.
These types of games would be better if we had a home end in the North stand. It's impossible for our 3 disjointed singing sections to compete.

Although I'll admit it's far better since we stopped letting them bring drums in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.