Sebastián Coates

thing is for 10m where does he go with toure coming bk u have kompany, lescott, toure as your experienced centre halfs and savic, boyata as the ones on the verge of the first team and whatever is in the youth team

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/liverpool-man-city-target-coates-i-will-decide-offers-week-1836491" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... ek-1836491</a>
Liverpool, Man City target Coates: I will decide on offers this week

Nacional de Montevideo defender Sebastian Coates says his future should be decided this week.

Liverpool and Manchester City are chasing the Uruguay international.

"This week I will talk about offers and decide whether to go or stay here," he told Ovacion.

Coates's father and agent Peter is currently understood to be in Europe discussing his son's future.

mancboy123 said:
thing is for 10m where does he go with toure coming bk u have kompany, lescott, toure as your experienced centre halfs and savic, boyata as the ones on the verge of the first team and whatever is in the youth team

He is 20. Kolo won't be here next year and Lescott shouldn't be a starter and should be gone in 2. Leaving you with Coates, Savic, Boyata, and Kompany next year.

Boyata should go out on loan this year.

Ok so toure wont be here next year not sure why but ok. Lescott shouldnt be a starter based on what, would that be based on us having the best defence in the prem last year or because everyone says so?

mancboy123 said:
Ok so toure wont be here next year not sure why but ok. Lescott shouldnt be a starter based on what, would that be based on us having the best defence in the prem last year or because everyone says so?

only my opinion but i think once savic gets his chance, maybe through injury/suspension whatever, that he will be very hard for lescott to get back out the side.

Do people really think we'll be quick to can Kolo when he is the brother of one of our key players and Yaya has all but said in the past that Kolo is pretty much the reason he's here? I'm not sure, the club must be careful not to upset Yaya if Kolo isn't in our plans.

Gone to the Dippers according to Twitter - bad news if true

@Fourth_Official
Fourth Official
Ben Smith of 'The Times' backs us up that Nacional have accepted Liverpool's offer for Sebastian Coates #LFC
2 minutes ago via web
Favorite Retweet Reply

LoveCity said:
Do people really think we'll be quick to can Kolo when he is the brother of one of our key players and Yaya has all but said in the past that Kolo is pretty much the reason he's here? I'm not sure, the club must be careful not to upset Yaya if Kolo isn't in our plans.
If we sell Kolo and Yaya throws a hissy fit, then he can go too. I don't expect him to though. We are a team that's going to compete for the big trophies over the coming years. Players might have joined us in the past for non-footballing reasons, but they will now want to STAY for footballing reasons!

LoveCity said:

I like Kolo but i don't think he'll play a lot this year. Maybe he will ask to leave next summer, if he'll become nothing more than a squad player. Not to mention that he will play the Africa's Cup this January. If Boyata leaves on loan, i can see us going for an other defender.

Anyone read @karlsentk's tweets about Coates before? Was quite worrying. The way he describe him sounded like a young Kyriagkos (sp?). He basically said he has no pace, and has a tendency to drop back to compromise for that, which won't work in England. Finally, he said he isn't that physical despite being 6'6". Baby giraffe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.