Sebastián Coates

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Anyone read @karlsentk's tweets about Coates before? Was quite worrying. The way he describe him sounded like a young Kyriagkos (sp?). He basically said he has no pace, and has a tendency to drop back to compromise for that, which won't work in England. Finally, he said he isn't that physical despite being 6'6". Baby giraffe?
that's cheered me up

Well Boyata is going to Bolton so maybe we could be in for another defender but i doubt it very much.

People who arent fans of lescott can hope all they want but with the arrival of savic earlier this transfer will always feel a little strange, while coates just won the copa america, savic had a full pre seaon, which would be closer to the first team? I wouldnt call myself even an average lescott fan, i hope savic does show a huge improvement on him but to think both of them will kick lescott and toure out of the team is wishful thinking indeed.

BlueJill said:
mancboy123 said:
thing is for 10m where does he go with toure coming bk u have kompany, lescott, toure as your experienced centre halfs and savic, boyata as the ones on the verge of the first team and whatever is in the youth team

He is 20. Kolo won't be here next year and Lescott shouldn't be a starter and should be gone in 2. Leaving you with Coates, Savic, Boyata, and Kompany next year.

Boyata should go out on loan this year.

I think that your comment about Lescott is incredibly harsh, and indeed downright wrong

BringBackSwales said:
BlueJill said:
mancboy123 said:
thing is for 10m where does he go with toure coming bk u have kompany, lescott, toure as your experienced centre halfs and savic, boyata as the ones on the verge of the first team and whatever is in the youth team

He is 20. Kolo won't be here next year and Lescott shouldn't be a starter and should be gone in 2. Leaving you with Coates, Savic, Boyata, and Kompany next year.

I think that your comment about Lescott is incredibly harsh, and indeed downright wrong

Lescott has been one of our best player end of and beginning this season.

mrscitygirl said:
BringBackSwales said:
BlueJill said:

when we need someone for a physical battle lescott is always up for it

r.soleofsalford said:
mrscitygirl said:
BringBackSwales said:

unfortunately mate some people always need someone to slag off, makes me sick tbh

r.soleofsalford said:
mrscitygirl said:
BringBackSwales said:

And obviously after watching Savic since he was born you can form the opinion that he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.