Sebastián Coates

Liverpool have spent a 100m this year on a set of players suzrez apart not one would make the top 4, you global fanbase means rock all when it comes to signing players or winning leagues i know liverpool fans would like it 2 but 20 years without a title suggests otherwise. They beat us without 3 of our best players last years but they didnt kill us 3 0 is not a hammering 5 and up is a hammering.

To suggest they will compete at the top of the league this year is madness in the extreme to think they will jump 5 places based on the signings they have made is unbeleivable, i am not being arrogant or making city fans look like fools im talking cold hard facts.

When Liverpool bid for Seba, Nacional waited 2 days for Manchester to send in an offer, and it never arrived.
He never rejected you guys, perhaps de Ukraine team, but not City.

Tim Vickery on talk sport talking about this guy yesterday.

Said he was a good player but prone to the odd mistake - any club signing him should expect at least a year or two before he settles in and becomes the player they expect.

We already have savic and Boyata who have potential - Lets face it 99% of us had probably never heard of this guy before the rumours started.

Slagging Marwood and Cook for not signing every player is ridiculous

Well, this his me doing a dipper! I hope he ends up sucking and never gets used to the culture :)

johnny crossan said:
tonea2003 said:
johnny crossan said:
Flying in to Dipperland for his medical as we speak - I hate Marwood.

not very christian johnny i must say :-)
you're right I must have been temporarily possessed by a heavy metal demon. I'm off for an exorcism straight away.

good man and stop off for a emergency confession once you are done.

Looks a decent player, but not what we need at the moment surely?

If we were buying another central defender we'd buy one with CL experience surely?

Assume we looked at both and preferred Savic.

Adbs said:
LoveCity said:
He hasn't turned us down because we haven't made a bid. Nacional want us too badly knowing we'd outbid the rest but we haven't. He is using the faux rejection of us to endear himself to Liverpool fans, just like players do when they join every club.

If we'd made a concrete bid when we trailed him (which, btw, we did before Liverpool) he'd have joined our club.

Suarez-factor was clearly massive in this. They're mates and from the same club. Reckon he'd have picked Liverpool regardless of City's bid for that reason alone.

Not everyone wants to sign for City above all else believe it or not.

City still don't have anywhere near the global recognition that the other top teams have as well. Which is especially important to players coming from far away areas.

AKA no history, right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.