sell robinho today

u all need to take a chill pill.

So what, no one on here can actually say that if they were a pro footballer and playing in a foreign country (with shit weather) and for a team you dont support wouldnt fancy a move to Barcelona, arguably the best team in the world.

Ok so if true, (which i doubt) the way he has gone about it isnt great, but to be honest so what, hes a great player and we miss him at home, but he doesnt evactly set the world on fire away. We need consistant performers that do the business home and away and against the likes of Pompey, Hull, Bolton, Stoke etc he gets kicked off the park.

If he wants to go, let him. Thanks for the memories, but this city side are evolving and we need people who are comitted to the cause and want to be here.

mcfc_nick said:
at least we have a neww topic on this site................o wait!

good idea, sell our best player, that will help us get in the top 4, good enough for Barca, the European champions, but not for us, ok then!

and ive gotta say what did he say that was wrong? if i heard that the best team in the world was after me id be happy! Were all going to be biased obviously but if a player was given the choice between us and barca i know what the majority would say!

He didn't say it once... he has said it on four different occasions.

We can sell our best player and replace him with another one, Ribery or Ashley Young spring to mind.

We don't want players at the club that want to be at another club. It undermines the collective spirit of the team.

He needs to be told to shut his mouth or fuck off out of the club.

He is a little twat that needs to be taken down a peg or two.

It's what he does on the pitch, not what he says off it that we should be concerned about.

If this was anyone else everyone would be going ape shit now, but because it's the 'never had a bad game, he cost us a lot of money so he must be good' Robinho he's immune from criticism again. This forum really makes me laugh how it's one rule for Robinho and one for everyone else. I've tried to ignore the first few times he's hinted at going but he's taking the piss now, if he wants to go then fuck off, we've got better than Robinho, we've been playing well without Robinho and although on his day he's a class act, I really don't think we'll miss the incosistent performances he gives us.

It's beyond me why any player would want to leave us - where else can you be 6th in the table, within striking distance of the top, untold wealth, great improvements throughout all aspects of the club and still get boo'ed off after a 2-2 draw? Is he mad?

Relax everybody. This rumour seems to rear its ugly head every bloody week or so, and has done for a long time. Hughes has consistently said Robbie's going absolutely nowhere so why the fuck are we giving oxygen to this vile piece of anti-City media propaganda?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.