sell robinho today

YEAH LETS SELL ROBINHO AND REPLACE HIM WITH 'INSERT FOREIGN NAME HERE SEEN ON FM'

GIVE IT 10 GAMES AND IT'LL BE SELL 'INSERT FOREIGN NAME HERE SEEN ON FM' HE'S RUBBISH AND LETS BUY 'INSERT FOREIGN NAME'

FUCK ME, READING THIS FORUM MAKES ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF AT TIMES

LETS SELL ONE OF THE FEW EFFECTIVE ATTACK MINDED PLAYERS WE HAVE, WHO CAN PASS THE BALL AND SCORE.

FUCK ME.

TheMightyQuinn said:
YEAH LETS SELL ROBINHO AND REPLACE HIM WITH 'INSERT FOREIGN NAME HERE SEEN ON FM'

GIVE IT 10 GAMES AND IT'LL BE SELL 'INSERT FOREIGN NAME HERE SEEN ON FM' HE'S RUBBISH AND LETS BUY 'INSERT FOREIGN NAME'

LETS SELL ONE OF THE FEW EFFECTIVE ATTACK MINDED PLAYERS WE HAVE, WHO CAN PASS THE BALL AND SCORE.

FUCK ME.

ok... calm down... deep breaths

supercity36 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

FUCK ME.

Some people on here won't be happy until we have a team of fucking little work horses who can't pass, won't shoot and never fucking score.

If we lose players like Robinho we also lose the threat of players like Ade who need talented players to play them into scoring positions. Everyone else tends to kick it at Ade's head, I'd love to see Ade play with Robinho and Ireland, passing, shooting, goals. I'd be well happy, it seems sometimes though there's not many of us out there who want to watch football, the rest just want to watch men working hard, little bit gay really.

TheMightyQuinn said:
supercity36 said:

Some people on here won't be happy until we have a team of fucking little work horses who can't pass, won't shoot and never fucking score.

If we lose players like Robinho we also lose the threat of players like Ade who need talented players to play them into scoring positions. Everyone else tends to kick it at Ade's head, I'd love to see Ade play with Robinho and Ireland, passing, shooting, goals. I'd be well happy, it seems sometimes though there's not many of us out there who want to watch football, the rest just want to watch men working hard, little bit gay really.

Well said TheMightyQuinn. Nobody knows how out of context Robinho's quotes have been taken, because believe it or not, the media do sometimes contrive pieces for their own publishing matters so can we all stop crying please?! Fuck me, if one of you haters worked for McDonalds, and Gordon Ramsey expressed an interest in you joining him at his michelin starred restaurant, of course you'd have to think about it! ( I am in no way comparing our club to McDonalds here, just creating a different scenario). He hasnt said he doesnt like it at City, or that he doesnt want to play for City!! He is withoubt a doubt our most gifted player, top scorer last season etc etc, so lets all just chill out a little! If we don't want to sell him, we won't, and if that was the case I personally think Robinho would just get on with it.

laughable this thread, should be moved to the classics forum.....

Robinho is world class and i can't wait to see him adorning the blue shirt at COMS asap.

libertinejack said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Well said TheMightyQuinn. Nobody knows how out of context Robinho's quotes have been taken, because believe it or not, the media do sometimes contrive pieces for their own publishing matters so can we all stop crying please?! Fuck me, if one of you haters worked for McDonalds, and Gordon Ramsey expressed an interest in you joining him at his michelin starred restaurant, of course you'd have to think about it! ( I am in no way comparing our club to McDonalds here, just creating a different scenario). He hasnt said he doesnt like it at City, or that he doesnt want to play for City!! He is withoubt a doubt our most gifted player, top scorer last season etc etc, so lets all just chill out a little! If we don't want to sell him, we won't, and if that was the case I personally think Robinho would just get on with it.

It's the low self esteem thing that means we'll never appreciate Robinho. It's the same thing that ugly men have when they get a fit bird, their insecurity and general twattiness drives the girl away and they're left alone wanking, which is pretty much what we'll be doing if Robinho leaves us, we'll be left watching Tevez run a lot and the rest of the team kicking the ball at Ade's head.

Bring back Stuart Pearce - he wouldn`t tolerrate one of the best players in the world, scoring goals , playing one-twos , doing step overs, threading pinpoint through balls and generally entertaining us , I can tell you !!

GaudinoMotors said:
Bring back Stuart Pearce - he wouldn`t tolerrate one of the best players in the world, scoring goals , playing one-twos , doing step overs, threading pinpoint through balls and generally entertaining us , I can tell you !!

Don't joke about it mate, I know for a fact a lot of posters on here would love that suggestion!

right, robbie's had 1 season with us, in that season he was our top goalscorer and one of our best players in his 1st year in english football. also its no surprise to me that irelands had a shocking start to the season with robbie also not playing so thats our 2 best players from last year not playing. ok, weve started great but over the last few weeks weve dipped, lacked creativity and not really looked like scoring goals (despite scoring 2 on saturday), so yeah, lets get rid, we can always buy 11 tevez's and make everyone happy, we wont win many games, but at least someone will track back.

The Manchester Evening News would seem to confirm today that Robinho HAS made these Barcelona comments , but that he isn't trying to 'force' a move away from City ....... but then he's bound to say that to keep the fans 'onside' for the remainder of his time here , isn't he?

He's going alright ....... it's just a matter of time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.