sell robinho today

Ricster said:
wrighty1234 said:
i'm getting sick of this now, can we just sell him and get it over with.
160 grand a week and he wants to take his time back from injury so he'd fine for the world cup . . FUCK OFF
we pay your wages you twat so you will fucking play for our football club, if not shove him on a pane to spain either way i dont really care

I agree. We should sell all our world class players and disappear into a mid-table team once again. It was so much easier that way.

If Carlsburg posted on forums, they'd be as shit as their lager

i dont want players that don't want to play for the club. I just think he's taking the piss out of us and being disrespectful. I get the feeling he doesn't give two shits about us.

C_T_I_D said:
Give it up TMQ. It's like keeping Drogba at Marsielle and not allowing him to move onto the bigger stage with Chelsea.

Any player would love to play for Barcelona. It's a dream move and one of few he couldn't turn down.

If a player no longer wishes to play for your club then he won't perform to his highest standard. It's as simple as that. He becomes worthless to you.

I'd rather have the money than the tragic sight of seeing such a great player look so unhappy and a shadow of the player we know he is.

Ordinarily I'd agree with you - but you are selling us short - we are the wealthiest sporting club on the planet, paying the highest salaries and with the most ambitious plans - why shouldn`t he stay? If he goes - his mistake but I don't buy into the short termist view about "who wouldn`t want to play for Barcelona?"

Re: GaudinhoMotors

That's correct but in Barcelona we are competing with a team that has already made it and if they get off half the players they wish to get off the wage bill at Nou Camp then they would probably be prepared to match or better his wages for fear of the deal falling through due to not being able to agree personal terms. We'd be competing to keep a player by selling him the vision of what could happen against what has happened at Barcelona and will continue to do so given their team sheet.

Re: TMQ

If Robinho does end up going then that's the million dollar question, who comes in his place? Ribéry is the obvious answer, but whether we'd be able to attract him is another matter. The club must play this one so carefully as they are in danger of sending out the wrong message both as a precedent that if the right club come in then we're prepared to sell and also that we're selling our best players which contradicts the belief that we're building a great team who will dominate in the future. If he goes, then it has to be done in the right way. Whether he does so or not remains to be seen but it is my belief he will.

I have no problem with Robinho wanting to go to Barca.... but imo it's about time he stfu about it, he needs to stop talking to the media because as we know they will twist his comments which can leave ill feeling towards him from fans, perhaps the club should be having words with robbie about his continual talking to papers. Every other day a new set of comments from robbie are splashed all over the net.

Have some respect for the club and fans!!

The Mirrors Martin Lipton ......

"City should dump Robinho , they don't need him ...... let him play his silly games elsewhere".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/379573617?-1808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/379573617?-1808</a>

I think I can´t create a topic or i don´t know, what come first, but Robinho get call-up for brazil next friendlies against England and mighty Oman on November.

<a class="postlink" href="http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Noticias/Times/Selecao_Brasileira/0,,MUL1356167-15071,00-DUNGA+CHAMA+HULK+E+MAIS+TRES+NOVIDADES+PARA+AMISTOSOS+CONTRA+INGLATERRA+E+O.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/ ... A+E+O.html</a>

twinkletoes said:
Why doesn't TMQ do his own thread and argue with his alter ego?

My own thread?

My alter ego?

I'm sick of this place, there's about 5 posters who have more about them than slagging off everyone and everything and about 10 who actually understand football.

If people have a problem with me being a proper fan and not just a moaning, whinging, sat down for 90minutes twat then they can suck my balls and fuck off, I'm not arsed anymore, people need telling - the Shiekh bought Robinho as a present and here we are throwing it back at him, well fuck you if I don't join in with the anti Robinho circle jerk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.