sell robinho today

black mamba said:
The Manchester Evening News would seem to confirm today that Robinho HAS made these Barcelona comments , but that he isn't trying to 'force' a move away from City ....... but then he's bound to say that to keep the fans 'onside' for the remainder of his time here , isn't he?

He's going alright ....... it's just a matter of time!

Aren`t they all?

No wonder robbie wants out with some of the idiots we have following the club.
Monsour might as well take his billions and go and buy man united.
There's some ungrateful twats following our club.

allan harper said:
No wonder robbie wants out with some of the idiots we have following the club.
Monsour might as well take his billions and go and buy man united.
There's some ungrateful twats following our club.

That'd delight a lot of posters mate, it baffles me the vitriol aimed at Robinho on this forum, just shows how many people do not understand the game if they feel we can ship Rob out and not need to replace him instantly, possibly with 2 or 3 players. But hey, Tevez, Kompany and Zabalete will win us the league between themselves, they're perfect, everyone else is shit.

Not bothered anymore. He's not played more or less all season thus making no impact. Got a fair few assists and goals last season which is fair enough but he's not untouchable like he thinks. We're doing fine without him. His heart lies with Barcelona now, even if we own him physically. It's just going to come down to negotiation now.

C_T_I_D said:
Not bothered anymore. He's not played more or less all season thus making no impact. Got a fair few assists and goals last season which is fair enough but he's not untouchable like he thinks. We're doing fine without him. His heart lies with Barcelona now, even if we own him physically. It's just going to come down to negotiation now.

Let's just give up on Robinho, I'm sure with all our riches we can easily replace him, I mean summer proved that with all the world superstars we signed didn't it? Kaka, Messi and Ronaldo did all sign for us, right?

black mamba said:
The Manchester Evening News would seem to confirm today that Robinho HAS made these Barcelona comments , but that he isn't trying to 'force' a move away from City ....... but then he's bound to say that to keep the fans 'onside' for the remainder of his time here , isn't he?

He's going alright ....... it's just a matter of time!

The Evening News is just regurgitating the Brazilian Radio quotes story. I'm afraid Stuart Brennan (I'm sorry, but how was he given the City correspondent job) is as non-informed as the next man. Anyone could have pasted that story.

Give it up TMQ. It's like keeping Drogba at Marsielle and not allowing him to move onto the bigger stage with Chelsea.

Any player would love to play for Barcelona. It's a dream move and one of few he couldn't turn down.

If a player no longer wishes to play for your club then he won't perform to his highest standard. It's as simple as that. He becomes worthless to you.

I'd rather have the money than the tragic sight of seeing such a great player look so unhappy and a shadow of the player we know he is.

C_T_I_D said:
Give it up TMQ. It's like keeping Drogba at Marsielle and not allowing him to move onto the bigger stage with Chelsea.

Any player would love to play for Barcelona. It's a dream move and one of few he couldn't turn down.

If a player no longer wishes to play for your club then he won't perform to his highest standard. It's as simple as that. He becomes worthless to you.

I'd rather have the money than the tragic sight of seeing such a great player look so unhappy and a shadow of the player we know he is.

He hasn't said he wants to leave City or that he is unhappy. I will not believe he wants to leave until he comes out and says it, he's never had a problem saying it in the past with his previous clubs.

We could not replace him, who else will supply the goals and/or score them?

I understood that the quotation was taken from a question asking if he would be the best player in the world if he was at Barca. He's reply, quite correctly was it would be "easier" to be seen or known ( given weak translations ), as the best player if he was at Barca.

Duuuurrgh, seems a pretty obvious and a sensible response, considering our standing in world football at the moment.

Will he stay? I hope so, and I think every player wants more, and gets bored when they're injured or not playing. But if not, then I hope he does well where ever he is. He's a top bloke.

But the Answer he gave to the question is not unreasonable to me, WE'RE being bated by the press, and going for it AGAIN!!

Let's stop fucking about with Weiss get him sold now then we can get a few more defenders on bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.