sell robinho today

We'll only find out about Robinho's commitment to City when he next pulls on the shirt.
At this moment I can guarantee one thing though, wether it's Bellamy or Petrov who makes may, if Robinho doesn't show willing he won't even get near the bench. Until then it's speculation all the way!

I really hope he will do it for us when he comes back, a fitter, stonger and more dedicated Robinho would be unplayable!!

Oh and another thing, surley there has been an element of tapping up from Barca, they should be careful if they don't want a transfer ban.

J-Bay Blue said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Just to point out during Robinho's last season when Madrid last won La Liga he started 28 out of their 38 leauge games scoring 11 goals and making 14. They didn't become tired of him, they wanted to use him as bait to get who they thought was a superior player in Ronaldo and Robinho wasn't best pleased about this and wanted out

Robinho was our top goalscorer last season - even though he was not with us from the start of the season, and also created many goals with assists.

Mark Hughes will manage him and only select him to play if his performances justify it.

The only way that he could go to Barca is if Hughes allowed it - unlikely, in my view.

One of our best combinations last year was Ireland and Robinho - we need that again to get some spark.

Robinho threatened to go on strike when Santos refused to sell him to Real Madrid, so he has form.

Re: robinho wants to be the best in the world

he needs to aim to be the best player at man city first !!!

aside from the general robbie arguments i feel obliged to mention how funny it was when i saw him yesterday at the ground....

just as me and mates were approaching the main entrance before the game we were ushered out of the way as a silver merc pulled up.

must have been a good few hundred people milling around when Robbie got out of the car and walked towards the entrance, he turned round half lifting his arm waiting to hear some applause or shouts so he could acknowledge the crowd and there wasn't a murmur so he dipped his head and shuffled into the ground.

probably a "had to be there moment" but it was funny nonetheless.

we need to get used to this.poor players arent linked with top clubs so the better our squad gets the more this is gonna happen.on the other hand it doesnt matter who we have upfront if we continue to defend like we did against fulham.sort it out leslie.

Re: robinho wants to be the best in the world

1st choice on the left wing ffs, third pick when fit at the moment. Mind you if he keeps Petrov and Bellers out the side, we got one hell of a player on our team.

I can see Mark Hughes letting him go in Jan, but I can see him not replacing him. I hope we replace him with better talent i.e Ribery(YES PLEASE)

But I can see Mark just keeping our current squad, mabe add a experienced defender but thats it. I hope im wrong though.

at least we have a neww topic on this site................o wait!

good idea, sell our best player, that will help us get in the top 4, good enough for Barca, the European champions, but not for us, ok then!

and ive gotta say what did he say that was wrong? if i heard that the best team in the world was after me id be happy! Were all going to be biased obviously but if a player was given the choice between us and barca i know what the majority would say!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.