Semi Final tickets (Merged)

Re: A message to the club regarding £40 price for HOME leg.

Must admit, had a sharp intake of breath when I saw the price, but I would imagine City have worked as hard as possible to keep the price down, while United will have been working as hard as possible to drive it up - they are desperate for cash remember.

Probably nothing our club could do. I would imagine we said thirty, they said fifty and we've met them in the middle.

Not particularly knocking United either - they have to be hardnosed about it. Guaranteed sell out, most of the income from our fans, price not really relevant because the demand will easily be there... They do really need the money, so not at all surprised.

All we can do is bend over and take it. They won't be able to see us smirking at their plight that way either.

Re: Would You Pay £40 For A Semi Final derby Ticket?

hope people are not priced out.

40 quid for 28 years of waiting, its not a problem

Re: TICKETS DETAILS FOR STRETFORD SEMI ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

City are just spreading the ticket sales out over a couple of weeks thats all.
They expect big demand from all season ticket holders with over 4000 points so by giving all these fans 10 days or so to buy tickets it will lessen the load/demand on the ticket office, especially with it being xmas week and staff holidays etc........
I'm sure that after the 29th when its down to 4000 points new criteria will be announced..........remember the game isnt until the 19th jan !!

Re: A message to the club regarding £40 price for HOME leg.

why is every1 moaning £40 for a SEMI FINAL ticket against the rags, city knock prices down in earlier rounds because they know it wont sell out ... this will, if you dont want to pay stay at home, our 1st semi in long long time and people not happy..get a grip

Re: TICKETS DETAILS FOR STRETFORD SEMI ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular Joe said:
I can't believe we have over 9000 season ticket holders with over 4000 loyalty points, so if our allocation is that high I don't understand what's going on here.

Surely the club know how many loyalty points you need to be one of the top 9000 season ticket holders, so why can't they announce sales dates down to that level? Or am I missing something?

I think any S/T holder who's had a S/T continuously since the points scheme began and has been to a fair number of home cup ties will be up around 4,000 points even if they've never been to an away match. Given that we were selling around 24k S/Ts in the last season at Maine Rd I'd say a pretty good majority of those are still with us, say 15k.

how many tickets do we get for OT because city reckon it won't go below 4000 loyalty points

double the price of what i would pay for a league game against the scum on my season ticket.how much are those going to go up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.