Semi Final tickets (Merged)

Re: TICKETS DETAILS FOR STRETFORD SEMI ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think we have been given 9000 tickets because of the points criteria, why only go to 4000?

Re: Semi Final ticket prices

felixbg said:
eshiers1 said:
while thats true, we dont have to follow what they do, plus since they'll be in a stand on their own couldnt we in theory charge them what we wanted?!

unfortunately if we did this we would have to do the same for the north stand lower ... no way around it. if uni*ed had been prepared to do reduced tickets at OT i'm sure our prices would have been reduced too. annoying

never the less i'm sure the student union will be selling £5 tickets to students that dont even support city as usual

And to plenty who do.

Re: TICKETS DETAILS FOR STRETFORD SEMI ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

felixbg said:
Regular Joe said:
I can't believe we have over 9000 season ticket holders with over 4000 loyalty points, so if our allocation is that high I don't understand what's going on here.

Surely the club know how many loyalty points you need to be one of the top 9000 season ticket holders, so why can't they announce sales dates down to that level? Or am I missing something?

keep in mind the fact supporters clubs take their full allocation and get thousands of tickets for the derbys

Yes, but supposedly the supporters clubs still have to provide qualifying customer numbers when applying for tickets (even if the tickets actually end up in different hands), so these would be included in the top 9000. The only extras would be corporates.

Would You Pay £40 For A Semi Final derby Ticket?

Too bloody right I would. Even if I had to struggle to afford it.

Not only is it a semi final, it's also a derby. You probably won't ever experience a better atmosphere and night, unless we win at the Swamp. If we win, none of you moaning will give a shit about the 40 quid. When was the last time we played the Rags in a cup semi final? Exactly.

Just one more point to bear in mind. If you aren't prepared to pay 40 quid, there will be a 100 people who will.

Re: A message to the club regarding £40 price for HOME leg.

BLUEMATT69 said:
Was hoping for a little bit cheaper than this, especially so close to christmas, looks like I'll not be buying anyone presents and treat myself to tickets!
Also can't see why they have to be £40 accross the board, they don't have just the one price for league matches do they?
£40 in my eyes is a joke,i can afford it but what about someone else,will be grilling Garry Cooke!!

I paid £35 for the game against Hull, so £40 for a semi final against the rags seems pretty reasonable to me.

Some of your are overly dramatic, it was never going to be Hamburg prices.

Re: Would You Pay £40 For A Semi Final derby Ticket?

jrb said:
Too bloody right I would. Even if I had to struggle to afford it.

Not only is it a semi final it's also a derby. You probably won't ever experience a better atmosphere and night, unless we win at the Swamp. If we win, none of you moaning will give a shit about the 40 quid. When was the last time we played the Rags in a semi final?

Just one more point to bear in mind. If you aren't prepared to pay 40 quid, there will be a 100 people who will.

If I had to, which thankfully I don't, I'd pay a ton on this one (two).

Could be one of lifes better moments........ can't be missed just in case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.