Semi Final tickets (Merged)

Re: A message to the club regarding £40 price for HOME leg.

lancs blue said:
pride in battle said:
I think its a piss take to be honest,richest club in the world,yes lets screw the fans.
GARRY COOKE are you listening!!!!
Are you reading these threads?? BOTH CLUBS HAVE TO AGREE ON THE PRICES FOR CUP TIES.
Yes both clubs HAVE AGREED=PISSTAKE

Re: Semi Final ticket prices

ninjamonkey said:
£40 for a semi final ticket against the scum or £47 for spuds away. People need to put that price into perspective and realise that it is a decent price for the occasion. We've been spoilt alot recently with cheap tickets, can't expect that to go on forever.

correct pal............weve had it too good recently

£40 for a semi-final is decent enough
Its gonna be £42 at the swamp - i thought it would have been nearer to £50

Re: TICKETS DETAILS FOR STRETFORD SEMI ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope city dont give a shitload of tickets to supporter clubs again

Re: Semi Final ticket prices

toddy111 said:
Does that mean it'll be a 5-er for kids at their ground too ? Sounds unlikely...

Not that i'll have a sniff-in at a ticket anyway with 1500 loyalty points :(
Kids will be £15 at OT

Re: TICKETS DETAILS FOR STRETFORD SEMI ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta get lower than 4,000?

Ducado said:
Whilst I agree it's a bit steep, but you have to realise that this game will be a sell out, tickets will be hard to come by, it's market forces, if it were any other team I doubt they would have been priced as much

If people are complaining about the prices of these tickets wait til they see Wembley fookin prices

pride in battle said:
lancs blue said:
Are you reading these threads?? BOTH CLUBS HAVE TO AGREE ON THE PRICES FOR CUP TIES.
Yes both clubs HAVE AGREED=PISSTAKE
So if the rags were holding out for £45 you won't give City credit for forcing them down to £40? Also for the away leg there are no £51 tickets unlike the league match there, perhaps City knocked that one on the head when negotiating the prices?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.