semi final trouble

People are deluded if they think there will be no trouble.
All some of the posters on here are saying is that City should have a few mob's out, sticking together, and when it come's which it will at some stage then be able to defend yourselves and give as good as you get.
If we were playing any other team this thread would never have been started.
OK if you are on a coach and going to the coach park at the ground you
will be OK.
But if you are staying in Central London and drinking in the pub's there
you may get attacked by the Cockney Reds.
The Police cannot cover every where.
Also the Underground will be dodgy.
I have posted on here before about them and people should view these as a
very different animal that the rest of United.
This is their mannor, we are Northerners and make no mistake they will be
out to do City.
It will not matter to these mongs that you are carrying a Bannana.
No one want's to spoil anyones day you just need to be aware.

Bertie and his mates, giddy about their trip to Wembley.....joyfully skip to Stockport station.....

"we're not really here"........"que sera sera"......."take that banner down"......"blue moon"

They've got their Man City lunchboxes, some top trumps, Bass shandy and rum and rasin ice cream for the journey (LADS).

The train pulls in and they skip onto the nearest carriage......but wait, whats going on???

The train is full of moody lads in black jackets, drinking, smoking and gambling on the tables........

Whats happened? Are they all going down for the London Marathon?? Whats that....why are they goading us?......are they United fans? Why have they travelled to Manchester to go back down the London?! THIS ISNT HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!.

Bertie and his mates walk down the carriage.....and find their advanced booked seats.....unsure whats going on....must be a mix up......there's 4 lads sat in the seats......."excuse me sir, your in my seat"......"**** off you sad ****"......."oh i'm sorry must have been a mix up"........."no mix up now hand over that nice MCFC lunch box and lets see what your mum's made me".

Bertie and the boys...retreat down the carriage and resign to the fact they will have to sit on the floor.......

2 1/2 hours of "35 years"......drunken yobs walking over them to go for a piss every mintute, with the sly boot left in every now and again......realising they are being used as human ashtrays.........this isnt how it should be.....this isnt their image of a joyous trip to London.......

Bertie looks at his sad reflection in the window.....he noticed 2 tear marks have smudged his facepaint.......as a MUFC yob opens a bashed can of stella, spraying beer all over his "Wembly 2011" t shirt.......

Are the Mops In Bucket boys at it AGAIN?

They'll clean up the train!!!!

------------------------

The MIB meet at Rochdale Station all tooled up with loads of mops and buckets. Ready for action.

"We'll sort them blue ***s out. Bitter bertie citeh stockport blah blah blah (in a rochdale accent) Cos we are the top lads." said the scrawny RAG leader and senior mop carrier.

Dressed in their cheap black uniforms (Some are ex INITIAL cleaning services uniform with fake STONE ISLAND badges sewn on.....cool as duck)

Arriving at Piccadilly they see the reality of the situation as thousands of blues mill around, beer flowing and one blue throws up on RAG leader.

"oops sorry pal. never mind you have a mop and a bucket I see. Clean that up you red ***"

RAG leader thinks "who are these ***s? This ain't fkin STOCKPORT! I was always told that CITEH would be leaving from STOCKPORT station by my RED cafe Thai mates "

More blues start taking the pi'ss out of the Mops in Buckets crew and next minute the RAGS start crying.

Poor ***s didnt know what hit 'em and Piccadilly has never looked so clean after they used their RAG shirts to clean all the beer and sick up ...... .

and their sad rag tears.

MIB? ****BAGS who will get slapped if they don't clean up after the BLUE ARMY.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=356&fid=13&sty=2&act=1&mid=2118084448

Whitworth Park said:
People are deluded if they think there will be no trouble.
All some of the posters on here are saying is that City should have a few mob's out, sticking together, and when it come's which it will at some stage then be able to defend yourselves and give as good as you get.
If we were playing any other team this thread would never have been started.
OK if you are on a coach and going to the coach park at the ground you
will be OK.
But if you are staying in Central London and drinking in the pub's there
you may get attacked by the Cockney Reds.
The Police cannot cover every where.
Also the Underground will be dodgy.
I have posted on here before about them and people should view these as a
very different animal that the rest of United.
This is their mannor, we are Northerners and make no mistake they will be
out to do City.
It will not matter to these mongs that you are carrying a Bannana.
No one want's to spoil anyones day you just need to be aware.
bollocks. I am sorry lad but City fans will be fine. It does not matter "who's fucking manor" it is. City fans always manage to survive 74,000 vs 3,000 at the swamp. I think they will survive going to an equally supported game in Wembley.

ForeverCity said:
standupefc said:
I'm sorry but haven't any of you moved on it's 2011 when Everton fans went to Wembley with Liverpool fans we had a great time. And no, thats not because we all love each other it's because with have better things to do than pick on the odd passer by the might happen to support the opposition. All these idiots that claim all these things yet nobody can back it up, there the idiots who have caused ticket prices to be so high. Who the hell wants to be worrying about getting beat up or stabbed on their first trip to Wembley? When we went to Wembley we created a great atmosphere and it was a great day. The difference between our derby and yours is simple you lot think it's amazing that a 8 year old kid can wear the scarf of the opposition team without being beat up by a 40 year old. If people want a fight then join the fucking army. I'm sure 99% of City fans want to go to Wembley and enjoy their day peacefully and hopefully watch Tevez score in the last minute. Not see some 80 year beaten up for wearing the wrong colours.
these games are always hyped up(but to be honest the last few derby games have kicked off big)

:O

wodda said:
Bertie and his mates, giddy about their trip to Wembley.....joyfully skip to Stockport station.....

"we're not really here"........"que sera sera"......."take that banner down"......"blue moon"

They've got their Man City lunchboxes, some top trumps, Bass shandy and rum and rasin ice cream for the journey (LADS).

The train pulls in and they skip onto the nearest carriage......but wait, whats going on???

The train is full of moody lads in black jackets, drinking, smoking and gambling on the tables........

Whats happened? Are they all going down for the London Marathon?? Whats that....why are they goading us?......are they United fans? Why have they travelled to Manchester to go back down the London?! THIS ISNT HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!.

Bertie and his mates walk down the carriage.....and find their advanced booked seats.....unsure whats going on....must be a mix up......there's 4 lads sat in the seats......."excuse me sir, your in my seat"......"fuck off you sad twat"......."oh i'm sorry must have been a mix up"........."no mix up now hand over that nice MCFC lunch box and lets see what your mum's made me".

Bertie and the boys...retreat down the carriage and resign to the fact they will have to sit on the floor.......

2 1/2 hours of "35 years"......drunken yobs walking over them to go for a piss every mintute, with the sly boot left in every now and again......realising they are being used as human ashtrays.........this isnt how it should be.....this isnt their image of a joyous trip to London.......

Bertie looks at his sad reflection in the window.....he noticed 2 tear marks have smudged his facepaint.......as a MUFC yob opens a bashed can of stella, spraying beer all over his "Wembly 2011" t shirt.......

Seriously, this looks like it was written by a 6 year old. Pathetic attempt at a WUM, especially when you consider the composition of United's support.

Perhaps our friend Wodda should look a little closer to home when it comes to stereotyping the fan base of a football club........

M18CTID said:
Perhaps our friend Wodda should look a little closer to home when it comes to stereotyping the fan base of a football club........

It's undoubtedly written by a kid. I suspect one who has never travelled away with Utd. And it seems to propegate myths that some of our kids believe.

In terms of demographics of support, there isn't that much difference between two big city clubs from anywhere. Lots and lots of working class blokes between 20 and 50 will make up the lion's share on both sides, but this will be supplemented by as many families, kids and older people. There will be a few hooligans going from each side, I'd imagine, but a tiny percentage of the total and probably under the radar of 99% of fans. However there will be lots of beered up, excited lads indulging in banter which could tip over the edge, especially after the game.

United have a lot of corporate, middle class fans and what they even call themselves JCLs/day trippers. And at least half their support for this game will come from outside Manchester.

So the simple maths means that on Wodda's mythical train, it will be the City lads who are in the majority.

Didsbury Dave said:
United have a lot of corporate, middle class fans and what they even call themselves JCLs/day trippers. And at least half their support for this game will come from outside Manchester.

That is right .......

there are almost certainly gonna be more City fans than United supporters leaving Manchester itself by coach and train on the day of the game ...... because non-Mancs will get a fair amount of Uniteds tickets , and they have far more of those than us who'll apply for them!

have been to a semi v united and as a blue dipper we hardly saw any of them in fairness. your support will be similar to ours in its the first time for you at wembley so more of yours will be up for the experience than uniteds who get there on a regular basis. then i guess the difference is your relationship with them is different than ours. only potential flashpoint we had was at the top of wembley way as the police filter you to your end. it was here that a few ageing men in black decided to take us on verbally. never saw any trouble in general and the whole wembley area was safe enough. even chatted to a few of their lads who i knew from the 80s and they were sound enough as only 2 of them and us. just enjoy your day and beat them!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.