Semi tickets go on sale?

squirtyflower said:
Freestyler said:
Just got 2 tickets online, paid and then it loaded for 30 seconds (no errors) then it came up your basket with a blank page and £0.

But loyalty points have been added, didn't that happen to some others on here?

everything went through yeah?
The same thing happened yesterday

Check your purchase history, if its in there it's gone through

cheers i'll try and look as the website is taking forever, since that last post i went back on quick seats and it loaded straight away and now says 'not eligible'.

That'll do me.

Freestyler said:
squirtyflower said:
Freestyler said:
Just got 2 tickets online, paid and then it loaded for 30 seconds (no errors) then it came up your basket with a blank page and £0.

But loyalty points have been added, didn't that happen to some others on here?

everything went through yeah?

cheers i'll try and look as the website is taking forever, since that last post i went back on quick seats and it loaded straight away and now says 'not eligible'.

That'll do me.

said that to me to, but was because they were in the "basket"

coulsonblue said:
Freestyler said:
squirtyflower said:

That'll do me.

said that to me to, but was because they were in the "basket"

my basket had nothing in, but i just checked purchase history and both tickets are there. i can relax now!

yep error message here too, but it seems to have gone through....

Good idea whoever invented this online ticket thing eh : ) saves queuing up for 11 hours a la 99.. the stories wont be as good tho

by the way, all you who got error message but it gave you points and is in your order history, did you get e-mail confirmation?

block 139 row 17.

Online is really slow and an error message popped up at the end, no email confirmation or 'your purchase is complete' page but showing in transaction history. Hope it's gone through!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.