Semi tickets go on sale?

ell said:
alib said:
jockblue said:
1 hr 49 mins. £60 tickets all sold out.
Junior tickets still on sale.....

that's a piss take - 3 days in and they are still selling the "very limited allocation" of junior tickets

I am on the FA Cup Scheme and have 2 seasoncards one with 6240 points and one with 4880 points and have wait til Saturday to get my Wembley tickets (2 together) - so now it appears I am unable to buy a £60 ticket partly, I assume, because lots have been sold to kids not on the Cup Scheme and with far fewer points than me - pathetic!!

You never know mate the "very limited allocation" might have just not sold out in 2days
He's obviously too angry about it to see the reasoning behind it

alib said:
MATCITY said:
alib said:
that's a piss take - 3 days in and they are still selling the "very limited allocation" of junior tickets

I am on the FA Cup Scheme and have 2 seasoncards one with 6240 points and one with 4880 points and have wait til Saturday to get my Wembley tickets (2 together) - so now it appears I am unable to buy a £60 ticket partly, I assume, because lots have been sold to kids not on the Cup Scheme and with far fewer points than me - pathetic!!
Nope they would have been £50 tickets because they are £10 cheaper for kids

what?

Got a vision of albi being pushed over the edge with that. ;)

To be honest I know what he means my 20+ year old son has 6.4k and I'm 6.9k both on all schemes, we wont be sat together at the final IF we get there as I'm sure that smaller points brackets will be used. I can't wait for him as 2 years ago he got a restricted view one right at the death.

How many bottom tier tickets behind the goal avalible, estimation ????? Reckon ill be able to get in there on Saturday 9am sharp ???

I've got enough points to get a ticket now, had enough to get one on Tuesday. Unfortunately my dad can't get his until tomorrow and, as we want to sit together, I've got to wait for him. Wouldn't have been going for the £60 ticket anyway, I think I went for the £50 bracket last time anyway, and the seat view/position was absolutely fine.

alib said:
jockblue said:
SteWadda said:
Are people still getting these limited number of juniors with any points tickets?

You are just trolling now
The number of £60 tickets are much less than other categories and so would sell out faster than the others
You have absolutely no idea how many have been sold to kids qualifying with their parent
If you weren't waiting for your other points total you could get yours tomorrow, but still there would be no £60 tickets
But, just for your info, they sold out of £60 tickets on the first morning of sales in 2011

It's not the ticket office that's pathetic
It's your whining on and on about it

BlueKingEll said:
MATCITY said:
alib said:

And you could have got a £60 ticket but have chosen to wait

well I'm not going to sit apart from my wife who uses my second ticket but I am prepared to wait til the selling crieria reaches that of my second ticket unlike the parents of kids who have been able to jump to the top of the queue<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:23 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
alib said:
jockblue said:

The number of £60 tickets are much less than other categories and so would sell out faster than the others
You have absolutely no idea how many have been sold to kids qualifying with their parent
If you weren't waiting for your other points total you could get yours tomorrow, but still there would be no £60 tickets
But, just for your info, they sold out of £60 tickets on the first morning of sales in 2011

some right dullards on here

blue b4 the moon said:
alib said:
MATCITY said:

what?

Got a vision of albi being pushed over the edge with that. ;)

6400 will easily get you together, jesus, how many points has he accumulated in last 2 seasons

To be honest I know what he means my 20+ year old son has 6.4k and I'm 6.9k both on all schemes, we wont be sat together at the final IF we get there as I'm sure that smaller points brackets will be used. I can't wait for him as 2 years ago he got a restricted view one right at the death.

6400 will easily be enough to get 2 together, jesus your lad must have added a lot of points in the last 2 years

alib said:
BlueKingEll said:
MATCITY said:

well I'm not going to sit apart from my wife who uses my second ticket but I am prepared to wait til the selling crieria reaches that of my second ticket unlike the parents of kids who have been able to jump to the top of the queue

-- Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:23 pm --

squirtyflower said:
alib said:

Unlike a broken clock you only get one thing right per day

alib said:
BlueKingEll said:
MATCITY said:

well I'm not going to sit apart from my wife who uses my second ticket but I am prepared to wait til the selling crieria reaches that of my second ticket unlike the parents of kids who have been able to jump to the top of the queue

-- Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:23 pm --

squirtyflower said:
alib said:

Alib-My 12 yr old has queue jumped as he isn't on the cup scheme.
I hope one day when you maybe have kids you will recognise what the club have done and why they have done it.
Stop fucking moaning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.