Semi Tickets....

I wanted to go.... Can't afford it. Simples.

I didn't go to the final last season for this reason.

Football is still living in 2001 interms of economic climate

Uber Blues said:
I'm going to treat myself to one of those lovely peppered steak pies at half time, they are yummy.

Im gonna buy a lovely peppered steak and a bottle of wine, a box of thorntons and a cigar, and watch it on the telly.

80s Shorts said:
Uber Blues said:
I'm going to treat myself to one of those lovely peppered steak pies at half time, they are yummy.

Im gonna buy a lovely peppered steak and a bottle of wine, a box of thorntons and a cigar, and watch it on the telly.

You'll be as sick as fuck eating that cigar and smoking a pie. I am going to have a pie and a hot chocolate and some sweets, and at half time i'm having.............

just jumped in at page 14...... i take it we aint sold out completely then...haha, well i'll be there...!!!! (Just out of curiosity, seeing as i have bought my ticket,but decide at the last moment i cant be arsed going, what type of fan does that make me)...and will anyone here think any less of me....???? :-)

I think both the club and fans have become victims of circumstance really. If we'd had drawn anyone but United at home in the last round it would have been cheap tickets all round and everybody happy.

And again if we'd have drawn Palace or Cardiff in the CC it would have been cheaper seats all round and probably a full house.

As its worked out however, it would have been very difficult for the club to really charge anything different for the United and Liverpool games than what they have done, given that there is an element of shared gate receipt and the away clubs wishing to maximise their own incomes.

The predicament for the fans of course is the cost of attending two higher priced games within a few days of each other, and clearly a lot of fans genuinely can't afford both games. Live TV also undoubtedly has an effect on the attendance.

Presuming Liverpool sell out their end, there should still be 40,000 in the ground I would have thought.

I am going no choice joined the cup scheme, although I am excited about going as its a semi I really wish I wasn't money is really tight after Christmas and a 2 day week for the last 8 wk's it is now hurting.

those real supporters that can't afford it or can't make it for some genuine reason won't be there and fair enough

the real supporters who can be there, will be there as usual of course ( a semi final again!!)

not bothered about the plastics who just choose to watch on tv cos they simply can't be arsed.....like rags

Should have been £25-£30, i'm sure both clubs could have agreed something better than what they have.

£37.50 for the CC
£40-£45 for the FA Cup

both well overpriced imo.

Freestyler said:
Should have been £25-£30, i'm sure both clubs could have agreed something better than what they have.

£37.50 for the CC
£40-£45 for the FA Cup

both well overpriced imo.
I'm pretty sure that both united and liverpool are the reason both games cost so much, and I'll bet City made a loss on the game on Sunday, given that those on the cup scheme got in for £15, we'll probably have had to pay united a larger %age.

I paid £52.50 for my United and Liverpool tickets and am not unhappy with that at all as it works out as what, £26.25 each to see City in two big matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.