Semi Tickets....

Cardiff prices for adults are £18-£25 for their semi. For £35 at palace tonight you got a seat in the directors box.

Tickets are too expensive whether you can afford them or not. Liverpool will have had input into our price because they know that with their fan base they would sell out the 2nd leg.

Lets just close this off and everyone who is going enjoy the game and get behind the lads!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
80s Shorts said:
When I said DISGRACE I only meant it in the fact that people who can go or can afford to go who decide not to go should hang their head in shame just because it is on tv or the carling cup.My whole issue is not about peoples disposable income,it's the "LETS BLAME CITY" again for me not being able to go. It gets to the point of why some fans even bother when all they see is another £40 ETC ETC. I am sorry but since when has being successful ever been cheap?

Your changing your tune a little mate. You spent most of your posts slagging fellows blues for spending their money on things other than that which you believe they should and therefore not being in a position to afford to go. Now you are turning your attention to those "disgraces" (your words) that can afford to go but choose not to. My dad can afford to go but will be watching on tv tomorrow and desperate for us to win. I am not pleased you think him shameful and a disgrace.

What a silly little man you are.

Goodnight and enjoy the game you superfan you x

Dont worry-I will

-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:25 pm --

BringBackSwales said:
Sometimes people like massaging each others egos on here. Its easy to say your a top lad etc etc but in reality if someone with a different opinion voices anything slightly controvertial then the blue moon mafia are out in force.

Bottom line is its easy to blame the club. And to quote WE HAVE CLASS FANS-Oh yes those same fans who threw rocks at vehicles with 7yr old kids in on Sunday-Yeah,well classy some of our fans. Take the blue blinkers off just for a second mate

sorry so are you saying that due to the actions of a couple of stone throwing pricks we do not have class fans? Grow fucking up

No - Not at all,but the few who did are a fucking disgrace to the club. Sorry,what excuse is there for it,we lost a football match. Jesus wept,I despair at times.

read your fucking comment again you pillock - nobody disputes the fact that the cunts who did that are cunts, but it does NOT mean that the vast majority of our fans ARE not class, because most of them are - you forgot to mention that you smug sod; 2 or 3 knobs do not constitute 30k to 40k - mind you none of us are in your league for brilliant support

cleavers said:
What it boils down to, is a few thinking "I'm a better City fan because I'm going tomorrow", well they're not so just ignore them. I'm going tomorrow, but I don't feel the need to feel superior to anyone else. If you're a blue that's good enough for me, whether you go to every friendly, or whether you never go to a live game. Choose your own life, and ignore those that say otherwise.

Can't agree-Never said I am or any one is a better blue than the next. What I am saying is that fans who blame the club for apparently expensive tickets need to make a choice in life. Either get on with it and accept that to be successful and invest as we have it costs money and us the fans have to pay,or don't go and keep quiet before blaming the clubs pricing policy for their own excesses in life<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:34 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
80s Shorts said:
Your changing your tune a little mate. You spent most of your posts slagging fellows blues for spending their money on things other than that which you believe they should and therefore not being in a position to afford to go. Now you are turning your attention to those "disgraces" (your words) that can afford to go but choose not to. My dad can afford to go but will be watching on tv tomorrow and desperate for us to win. I am not pleased you think him shameful and a disgrace.

Dont worry-I will

BringBackSwales said:
sorry so are you saying that due to the actions of a couple of stone throwing pricks we do not have class fans? Grow fucking up

No - Not at all,but the few who did are a fucking disgrace to the club. Sorry,what excuse is there for it,we lost a football match. Jesus wept,I despair at times.

read your fucking comment again you pillock - nobody disputes the fact that the cunts who did that are cunts, but it does NOT mean that the vast majority of our fans ARE not class, because most of them are - you forgot to mention that you smug sod; 2 or 3 knobs do not constitute 30k to 40k - mind you none of us are in your league for brilliant support

Read it again-I said a few..Whats up,have you took those blinkers off and realised that actually we do have some cunts supporting us.I have seen more and more over the past few years and it's these so called fans who blame the club for everything. And yes I am a brilliant supporter as is my 11yr old lad so thanks for the compliment...xx

80s Shorts said:
When I said DISGRACE I only meant it in the fact that people who can go or can afford to go who decide not to go should hang their head in shame just because it is on tv or the carling cup.My whole issue is not about peoples disposable income,it's the "LETS BLAME CITY" again for me not being able to go. It gets to the point of why some fans even bother when all they see is another £40 ETC ETC. I am sorry but since when has being successful ever been cheap?

Dont worry-I will

BringBackSwales said:
Sometimes people like massaging each others egos on here. Its easy to say your a top lad etc etc but in reality if someone with a different opinion voices anything slightly controvertial then the blue moon mafia are out in force.

Bottom line is its easy to blame the club. And to quote WE HAVE CLASS FANS-Oh yes those same fans who threw rocks at vehicles with 7yr old kids in on Sunday-Yeah,well classy some of our fans. Take the blue blinkers off just for a second mate

We do have class fans, and no, my blue-blinkers are attached permanently. Again, you are making the mistake of generalising big-time.

By your logic, we don't have class fans because a relative handful are absolute wankers. I bet a few of us beat our wives too. Twats. But this small minority makes my statement about our class fans incorrect???

This is clearly a problem you have; unable to differentiate between a generalisation and the actions of certain individual. It's called ignorance.

And the whole "I'm victimised for a minority opinion" won't work on me. If you say something I think is stupid, then I'll call you on it.

Again; you attacked a tiny minority of people with what looked like a sweeping generalisation. Expect some flak

cleavers said:
What it boils down to, is a few thinking "I'm a better City fan because I'm going tomorrow", well they're not so just ignore them. I'm going tomorrow, but I don't feel the need to feel superior to anyone else. If you're a blue that's good enough for me, whether you go to every friendly, or whether you never go to a live game. Choose your own life, and ignore those that say otherwise.

Can't agree-Never said I am or any one is a better blue than the next. What I am saying is that fans who blame the club for apparently expensive tickets need to make a choice in life. Either get on with it and accept that to be successful and invest as we have it costs money and us the fans have to pay,or don't go and keep quiet before blaming the clubs pricing policy for their own excesses in life

You have decided to give them a choice in life now. How very gallant of you. You have spent most of the thread telling them what they should do with their money. LMFAO

I'll be there 570 mile round trip back home at 3am. For those who can't go for whatever reason you have my sympathy as it's horrible to have to miss big games but i'm sure there will be loads more semi-finals, well that's what my mate told me before boro in 1976.

I'm looking forward to the game and will be there as always but truth be told my enthusiasm has really gone down after the events with the FA/Kompany. Seems almost inevitable that the referee will again make himself the centre of attention for all the wrong reasons.

BTW Mancini saying today that the Carling Cup isn't important but we might as well win it because it's a trophy probably won't help last minute ticket sales. ;)

cleavers said:
Scotty76 said:
I know people that went on the piss over xmas and use prices as excuses for not going, that's why I posted it. I am not having a go at everyone that isn't going, just the ones that have done what I've said. Am I not aloud to have an opinion? I have not put everyone in the same bracket, have I???
You did though, "Piss poor effort by City fans". People have a right to decide how they spend their money, its not for you to decide. You decide what you do, let others make their own mind up without judging them was all I was getting at.

I have already pointed out that It should've read some of our fans...
I am not deciding what people should spend their money on, just that those that come on blaming prices, that are cheaper than 2 years ago are taking the piss, well I think they're talking shite... My opinion!!!
If you don't like it tough, just don't twist it... Read through all I've posted... And try and get my point! If not, fuck it... I've got work at 6am and don't intend staying up and defending an opinion I stand by...

I'm going to treat myself to one of those lovely peppered steak pies at half time, they are yummy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.