Semi Tickets....

It's expensive to follow a successful team, let's get used to it, because hopefully there will be plenty more to come.

Abbeygoo said:
It's not just the affordability - which is still a big reason, IMO.

I sat down with my wife at the beginning of January to go through when City were playing and at the end of it she said, "you have got to be kidding!" And that could have been worse with an FA Cup replay too.

These days, people have huge commitments with families, not just financially. The wife was quite right to point out that going to the match every 3 days was just not on, with the way we have to look after the kids & both working.

Something has to give.

I'd choose the wife. Get rid!!

cleavers said:
Scotty76 said:
I did point out that it's hard for people with kids.
Its gard for quite a lot who don't have kids too, what I was getting at is its unfair you judging others who you know nothing about.

Which I'm not doing, I'm clearly having a go at those that make excuses that are shite...
I see someone out all over xmas, then using the prices as an excuse. I think that's poor. My opinion, you don't have to like it.

just get someone to buy you a junior ticket that way its cheaper :D

The money thing doesn't sit comfortable with me at all. It's a load of bollocks. True it is expensive but how many on here went out on the lash this weekend just gone blowing a ton-ton fifty on a boozy weekend. Sorry it's called sacrifices and it's Man city in a semi final. For fucks sake I would have only dreamt of this many years ago.

I have children.I have a mortgage,I have bills as everyone. I don't smoke and I rarely drink.

City is my drug and my passion.Not sinking another pint on a Saturday night and then slating the club for their incorrect pricing policy. What a load of fucking bollocks some so called fans spout on here. If it was a Champions league semi...would you go...Course you fucking would. It's purely and simply because it's the Carling cup.

Well to all the stay aways who can't be arsed.YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

All these people judging fans for not going tomorrow annoys me. I (& I am sure thousands of others) would love to go to every game home & away in England & abroad. The simple fact is peoples' wages will not stretch that far.
I am lucky enough to be able to afford tomorrow but many people aren't as lucky & are having to settle for watching it on TV.
Does that really make them any less of a fan?

Scotty76 said:
cleavers said:
Scotty76 said:
I did point out that it's hard for people with kids.
Its gard for quite a lot who don't have kids too, what I was getting at is its unfair you judging others who you know nothing about.

Which I'm not doing, I'm clearly having a go at those that make excuses that are shite...
I see someone out all over xmas, then using the prices as an excuse. I think that's poor. My opinion, you don't have to like it.
Maybe I wouldn't have had a go had you just used the words "some of" before "our fans", because they way you've written it, suggests all of those not going.

Like I said people can make their own choices, they didn't ask you to be the judge. City isn't the only thing in everyone's life, maybe having a social life outside City is also important to some.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The money thing doesn't sit comfortable with me at all. It's a load of bollocks. True it is expensive but how many on here went out on the lash this weekend just gone blowing a ton-ton fifty on a boozy weekend. Sorry it's called sacrifices and it's Man city in a semi final. For fucks sake I would have only dreamt of this many years ago.

I have children.I have a mortgage,I have bills as everyone. I don't smoke and I rarely drink.

City is my drug and my passion.Not sinking another pint on a Saturday night and then slating the club for their incorrect pricing policy. What a load of fucking bollocks some so called fans spout on here. If it was a Champions league semi...would you go...Course you fucking would. It's purely and simply because it's the Carling cup.

Well to all the stay aways who can't be arsed.YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

I cant afford it simple as, same as many other people, people have other priorties like family- maybe your okay, but their are a lot of people who cannot get that money and thier are also some people who refuse to pay 95 quid for two games, you cant say to people you have to give up going out or dont drink cos people do what they want to do and have a life outside of watching city, wish I could go :(

cleavers said:
Scotty76 said:
cleavers said:

Maybe I wouldn't have had a go had you just used the words "some of" before "our fans", because they way you've written it, suggests all of those not going.

Like I said people can make their own choices, they didn't ask you to be the judge. City isn't the only thing in everyone's life, maybe having a social life outside City is also important to some.
Yep you're right, I did mean some of our fans... I've total respect and understanding for those that just can't do it... But it's the others that I've pointed out that piss me off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.