Semi Tickets....

bluebannana said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The money thing doesn't sit comfortable with me at all. It's a load of bollocks. True it is expensive but how many on here went out on the lash this weekend just gone blowing a ton-ton fifty on a boozy weekend. Sorry it's called sacrifices and it's Man city in a semi final. For fucks sake I would have only dreamt of this many years ago.

I have children.I have a mortgage,I have bills as everyone. I don't smoke and I rarely drink.

City is my drug and my passion.Not sinking another pint on a Saturday night and then slating the club for their incorrect pricing policy. What a load of fucking bollocks some so called fans spout on here. If it was a Champions league semi...would you go...Course you fucking would. It's purely and simply because it's the Carling cup.

Well to all the stay aways who can't be arsed.YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

I cant afford it simple as, same as many other people, people have other priorties like family- maybe your okay, but their are a lot of people who cannot get that money and thier are also some people who refuse to pay 95 quid for two games, you cant say to people you have to give up going out or dont drink cos people do what they want to do and have a life outside of watching city, wish I could go :(
Same here...its a choice of tomorrow or Wigan away as cant afford both...Wigan away it was. The fact its the Carling Cup i suppose makes a difference, but i'm desperate for us to win it, just more desperate for us to win the Premiership!

The price of the tickets for this...and especially the away leg are just stupid!
When it boils down to it- it's a subsiduary cup...That's it.
Right after crimbo, right after the derby- it's just too expensive.
The clubs need to look very hard at what fans are being expected to stump up.

bluebannana said:
The money thing doesn't sit comfortable with me at all. It's a load of bollocks. True it is expensive but how many on here went out on the lash this weekend just gone blowing a ton-ton fifty on a boozy weekend. Sorry it's called sacrifices and it's Man city in a semi final. For fucks sake I would have only dreamt of this many years ago.

I have children.I have a mortgage,I have bills as everyone. I don't smoke and I rarely drink.

City is my drug and my passion.Not sinking another pint on a Saturday night and then slating the club for their incorrect pricing policy. What a load of fucking bollocks some so called fans spout on here. If it was a Champions league semi...would you go...Course you fucking would. It's purely and simply because it's the Carling cup.

I cant afford it simple as, same as many other people, people have other priorties like family- maybe your okay, but their are a lot of people who cannot get that money and thier are also some people who refuse to pay 95 quid for two games, you cant say to people you have to give up going out or dont drink cos people do what they want to do and have a life outside of watching city, wish I could go :(

I sympathise however to blame the club as many are is complete and utter bollocks. Do you smoke,Do you drink? It's about sacrifice for me. I am not loaded but make the choice that city come before any other hobby. I used to pay 950 pounds per year green fees. I fucked golf off,so I could go to city.

By the way it only cost me £55-I joined the cup scheme! Again,your choice buddy<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 pm --<br /><br />
rowsley_st said:
The price of the tickets for this...and especially the away leg are just stupid!
When it boils down to it- it's a subsiduary cup...That's it.
Right after crimbo, right after the derby- it's just too expensive.
The clubs need to look very hard at what fans are being expected to stump up.

Since when are MCFC a charity case. How many games over the past few years have the club done the right thing...Kids for a quid,£10 tickets for europa league games etc.

Do not blame city because that again is just fucking shite. The club have to make money,it is a business at the end of the day and this game is a SEMI FINAL!

To blame City is just complete madness.

Oils said:
bluebannana said:

Same here...its a choice of tomorrow or Wigan away as cant afford both...Wigan away it was. The fact its the Carling Cup i suppose makes a difference, but i'm desperate for us to win it, just more desperate for us to win the Premiership!

No problem with not being able to afford it and the generalisation that everyone who doesnt go is pissing their money away on other things is clearly not always going to be the case. What I dont understand and maybe you will be able to explain it is why anyone would choose Wigan away over a semi final bearing in mind its only our third semi final in 31 years and Wigan away is one of the worst aways in the calender.

Hahaha, as if football is the most important thing in the universe. It's a game, you bloody moron. In case you didn't notice, there's a economic depression. The utility companies are taking the mick. And on top of that, City are playing a lot of games and charging expensive prices for tickets. (Might not be expensive compared to other clubs but it's still expensive for the working/welfare class.)

Just because you have nothing else in your life but City, doesn't mean everyone else is so plain and boring. I don't smoke or drink much. My real drug is LIFE. Get one, you f***'n plebian.

On a positive note: Can't wait for the game tomorrow. Me and my brother are sat in block 211, South East Corner. I'll be saving my voice for the next 20-odd hours.

Come on City!

Oils said:
bluebannana said:

No...It's because it's on tv and it's because it's the Carling cup-fact.

Were you one of the moaners who couldn't get a ticket for Wembley?

anyone got any idea roughly gow many tickets have been sold for tomorrow?

also let's not have any more threads about expanding the ground, as we clearly do not have a lot of peripheral fans or glory hunters waiting to snap up spare tickets when the chance arises - not a criticism just an observation, and probably shows a lot about our fans - very very loyal, but not overhwelming in shear numbers.

Scotty76 said:
cleavers said:
Scotty76 said:
I did point out that it's hard for people with kids.
Its gard for quite a lot who don't have kids too, what I was getting at is its unfair you judging others who you know nothing about.

Which I'm not doing, I'm clearly having a go at those that make excuses that are shite...
I see someone out all over xmas, then using the prices as an excuse. I think that's poor. My opinion, you don't have to like it.

They are giving reasons not excuses. How on earth do you know how much somebody drank over christmas, what their financial situation is or what commitments they have other than children. I am happy for you that you can afford to go. Pity you cannot afford a smidgen of understanding for those that cannot, for whatever reason.

Whats wrong, are you worried about getting ribbed by rags if its not a full house. I think thats it and that is your inadequacy not the fault of others pal.

Oils said:
bluebannana said:

Wigans on TV as well? as i said the fact its the carling cup v a premiership away game does make a difference....i was at Wembley as fortunate to have 6300 points so can get a ticket for most games. Bottom line is i cant afford them all anymore and the prem away game came first.

xenon_ said:

Hahaha, as if football is the most important thing in the universe. It's a game, you bloody moron. In case you didn't notice, there's a economic depression. The utility companies are taking the mick. And on top of that, City are playing a lot of games and charging expensive prices for tickets. (Might not be expensive compared to other clubs but it's still expensive for the working/welfare class.)

Just because you have nothing else in your life but City, doesn't mean everyone else is so plain and boring. I don't smoke or drink much. My real drug is LIFE. Get one, you f***'n plebian.

On a positive note: Can't wait for the game tomorrow. Me and my brother are sat in block 211, South East Corner. I'll be saving my voice for the next 20-odd hours.

Come on City!

Who's the plebian here? Don't worry my friend,my kids keep me entertained along with my wife etc. Economic depression????? Fuck me-Is that the recession you mean that has been going on for the last 2 yrs that people use for every excuse in life.Yeah utilities are dear.I pay £134 per month for my gas and electricity...And?
Tell you what,why not write to city and demand they reduce future ticket prices...Listen to yourself,it's a fucking business you clown,not a charity.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:22 pm --<br /><br />
Oils said:
Oils said:

Wigans on TV as well? as i said the fact its the carling cup v a premiership away game does make a difference....i was at Wembley as fortunate to have 6300 points so can get a ticket for most games. Bottom line is i cant afford them all anymore and the prem away game came first.

So if it had been in the Semi final of the champions league you wouldn't be able to go then? Due to cost...Do me a favour mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.