Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s a win and onto the next, pretty much what I say when City play mediocre but get a win (not too often it’s mediocre) but the excitement will build momentum like it has for past 30 years in tournaments with England, then they’ll fuck it up as per, and the wank fest with Bellingham will fade away, just like it did in the past with Beckham and Rooney

Noticed Phil several times with his arms out signalling he’s ready to receive.
And he got ignored.
I believe the rest of the team don’t realise how good he is, and are just trying to avoid playing him into trouble.
In reality, he gets the ball under impending pressure and leaves them for dead every week.
"So phil, I notice you're the premier league player of the year, in a historic team, you won the quadruple and the treble and 4 in a row and were the most influential player in the title team this year...so listen...i'm going to play a right back who was replaced by a 20 year old irish kid at his club, in midfield, instead of you ok? ok? You get it right? Also...i'm a fucking idiot".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.