Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But he wasn't out wide?

I would love to defend Phil tonight and say he was poor because he's getting chalk on his boots, but he was almost entirely central in/around Jude/TAA tonight when England was in possession of the ball.

He was only out wide when we were defending/out of possession.
but he's constantly thinking about defending because we play a right back, in bad form, at left back - and then bellingham takes over the left side of the midfield.

"So phil, I notice you're the premier league player of the year, in a historic team, you won the quadruple and the treble and 4 in a row and were the most influential player in the title team this year...so listen...i'm going to play a right back who was replaced by a 20 year old irish kid at his club, in midfield, instead of you ok? ok? You get it right? Also...i'm a fucking idiot".
If Bellingham was in the Arnold role and Phil in the CAM, we’d click far more.

Everyone putting the boot in for Foden these cunts are loving it, why are England trying to play a system they’ve never played before first game of an international tournament. We’ve ended up with three right backs starting which is nuts, and sticking one as a holding midfielder in Alexander Arnold.

First time we play a team with a bit of quality England will be out. You can’t be searching for a system to play first up in a group game. This should have been done in the friendlies.

People find it hard to find balance with Bellingham because he's so over hyped. He's a really good player but he'll do something fairly ordinary and there are poems written about him.

He was good tonight. Not amazing like we are being led to believe. I saw the game with my own eyes.

There's not many for me coming out with much credit. Guehi started pretty well and Bellingham was good. Saka and Bowen were ok. But the midfield needed to do so much more. Move on and hope we get better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.