Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know Southgate doesn't utilise him right but he was still largely anonymous tonight, as were most of the other players it has to be said. We've just got the wrong person in charge to get the best out of this lot
He’s basically fulfilling two roles though. I don’t get how you don’t see that? Bellingham is going deep to get the ball and Phil is left trying to stay inside, it didn’t work and that’s on Southgate but he won’t realise that

Randomly found and am now watching the Seattle v Portland NWSL match which is nil-nil going in to the 77th minute and it is genuinely more entertaining than the tripe Southgate served up tonight.

Reminded me a bit of our game at Villa Park, Southgate is a mediocre manager but what can you do when you don't have players with central midfield attributes.
Rice- Glorified centre back, not the first clue how to dictate play
Arnold- Wasteful full back
Foden- Lightweight forward/winger, doesn't break out of a jog
Billingham- Undisciplined second striker, won't release the ball quickly enough

Would be interesting seeing how that lot do against Rodri. Shows also that Guimarães might actually be worth the fee, a real shortage of quality centre mids.

Agreed. At one point in his post match interview he referred to himself in the third person. That's not confidence, it's arrogance.

The one thing an England player can not have is arrogance on the pitch, You can bet he will get booted by somebody and then he will retaliate and get a RED card, This is not Madrid ? the match officials will want some headlines themselves, Beckham Rooney ? take note Bellingham, Both highest profiles at club level then try and take it into the England side, He had a wobble with a player tonight and pushed his luck with a shoulder into the player.

I'm someone that gives my honest verdict.

You are just an angry hot head that only wants to vent,slag off players and don't accept other peoples views.
Watching that game and your subsequent posts since doesn’t make me angry. Incredulous maybe but not angry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.