Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have exploited his lack of passing ability
Who? City? I'm not sure we have, we've exploited him as a defensive liability and the scousers tactical process - but he's a great kicker of a ball - he's just got a lot of other things that aren't very good at all.

Who? City? I'm not sure we have, we've exploited him as a defensive liability and the scousers tactical process - but he's a great kicker of a ball - he's just got a lot of other things that aren't very good at all.
Yes City. He can kick it long and can cross the ball and has pace but that is it.

I think TAA's a decent attacking right-back (although I prefer Walker or a fit James) but far from convincing as a midfielder. Playing in central midfield isn't just about spraying a few long passes around and making the odd tackle. You need 360 degree vision and specific positional awareness that takes years of learning. Whatever your talents as a right-back, it's not a straightforward transition.

If Southgate refuses to do Bellingham next to Rice and Foden in the 10, I'd play Gallagher next to Rice. He's not particularly inspiring but he knows the fundamentals of the position well, so is less of a risk of a goal-conceding fuck-up.

Who'd have thought that lumping the ball high to Foden who was being marked by 6'3 centre halves wouldn't play to his strengths???

Most important thing was the 3 points. We take them and move on.

You give this team to Pep, and it would be a historical national team and we all would be watching great football. How can you have such good players offensively, and yet Switzerland is more entertaining to watch...

You have a top 3 City player and POTS, a top 2 RM player (and contender for Ballon d'Or), arguably the best 9 in the world, maybe the best right winger in the world, a top 5 DM, even TAA can be good in the midfield.
Pickford would be nowhere near a Pep team. If Joe Hart couldn't cut it trying to play Pep ball then Pickford certainly wouldn't be playing.
if England produced that hoof ball nonsense under Pep, he'd have the team still out on the pitch until midnight doing playing out from the back drills. Anyone who couldn't do it would be dropped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.