Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Phil did struggle last night, and thats down to the system.

Its not going to change though, Serbs sat back for the first half hour and then realised we don't have that much and were braver.

Other leading nations won't be breaking sweat over this England starting 11 and system.

Typical England performance.

Thought the first 20 minutes we looked good. Quick passing, decisive and fluid but after the goall they just reverted back to Southgate type. Hold what we have and defend it.

Bellingham must have a better PR team than Beckham. After the first goal he was anonymous and just struts around like a peacock. The press blowing smoke up his arse is laughable.

Alexander-Arnold as predicted was a disaster in midfield. Offered nothing going forward or defensively and just looked lost. Gallagher did more in the last 15 minutes than he did in the rest of the match.

Is Kane fit? Looked like he was running in treacle. He needs to stop dropping deep as there's no focal point upfront. Id actually play Watkins as he stays on the shoulder of defenders and can spin in behind.

Foden was poor but I felt for him. There were times when he was getting into good pockets of space but either the player didn't see him or just ignored himself and you could see him getting more and more frustrated. He needs to play in the middle to influence the game.

Though Rice played well mopping up and I was impressed with Guehi.

Those last 20 minutes were painful to watch. Fucking Wimbledon hoofball 2.0

Southgate has a team of extremely good players but just doesn't know how to play them. His conservative tactics are stiflingly this squad. He needs to be braver. If millions of England fans can see this why can't he?

I said Qtr Final before tournament started and after last night nothing has changed that.

Had a debate with the boy last night who called me deluded as I said Kane is finished at this level :)

Mitrovic looked sharper and he's been playing in the Dog & Duck league all season.

The problem England have got is that there's nothing linking midfield to attack as we've got Rice and Alexander-Arnold sitting just in front of the defence and Bellingham who, while a talented player, has got absolutely no tactical discipline so he's never where he should be when he's needed as he's trying to be the hero all the time.
He's also a right diving shit bag and I can't believe none of the pundits called out his shitbaggery, particularly trying to cheat his way to a penalty.
They would have called out our City boys if it was one of them diving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.