Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ESPN soccer headline lol. Did you know he was La Liga Player of the Season btw?

England's Bellingham shows he can bend Euro 2024 to his will​

Can you concede that he was as average as the rest after about 35 mins or do you think he had a great game throughout?
I concede that his first half was better than his second. I can’t be arsed with the England football team though, primarily because that waistcoat wearing clown is in charge but it makes me laugh when people say Foden was great when he was shit and vice versa for Bellingham.
I'm not small minded at all. I think he had a good first half but then disappeared. Probably more to do with Southgate's tactics admittedly, but he has been the same before under his club manager.
He is a great young player no doubt, but he is getting hyped to death.
he is. I agree. He comes across very big headed also. However, that first half performance deserved hype imo. He was a 1 man team.

Can you concede that he was as average as the rest after about 35 mins or do you think he had a great game throughout?
I concede that his first half was better than his second. I can’t be arsed with the England football team though, primarily because that waistcoat wearing clown is in charge but it makes me laugh when people say Foden was great when he was shit and vice versa for Bellingham. Foden should fuck England off. They’re wasting his time.

I concede that his first half was better than his second. I can’t be arsed with the England football team though, primarily because that waistcoat wearing clown is in charge but it makes me laugh when people say Foden was great when he was shit and vice versa for Bellingham.

he is. I agree. He comes across very big headed also. However, that first half performance deserved hype imo. He was a 1 man team.
I thought Saka was excellent in the first half. It wasn't just Bellingham, but you'd think so if you listen to the media

In fairness I’ve not read a single post saying Foden was anything other than poor to average last night.
In general though, I’d take Foden over Bellingham in a City shirt every day of the week. I agree with you on the England situation though, it’s hard as a blue to read all the criticism aimed at Phil whilst Bellingham is being over praised for a good first half.

What a load of sh1t, my word what utter gash.

A 21yr old that almost carried Real Madrid for half a season, a CL, La Liga winner and at 21 years old, a credit to himself.

Please stop talking crap, if had signed for us you would be climaxing at the very sight of him.

Talk of carrying Madrid on his own is laughable.

He does not have the discipline to play the 10 role at the moment. He goes off all over the pitch attempting to be the main man.

Pep wouldn't stand for that.

It is inarguable that he has a huge ego. Pep also avoids those kind of players.

You sound like Ferdinand.

We looked unbalanced second half and did the usual retreat to the edge of our own box that has seen us lose a semi in the WC and the not grasp the opportunity in the Euro finals. For me England have to play Phil in centre of the pitch (would also use Palmer in that position as back up to Phil or instead of) and have Rice and Bellingham in there. Left side I would play Gordon or Eze. Left back we have dropped a clanger not having a left back in the squad that will actually play (Mitchell). We look a little patched up made even worse by playing TAA in midfield (world class delivery but no idea in midfield). Press likely to make this Bellingham v Foden or some such stupidity. Winning is down to getting the team set up right to bring the best out of a talented set of individuals which we failed to do last night.

the problem we have is that Bellingham knows that Foden could be the star player , he will not let that happened hence not passing to Foden .
His newest pal is Trend no surprice there and he nows that Trend will not steal his thunder.
Bellend is only 21 and he is showing that at the móment. England can win Euro if they act like a team but not like they played yesterday. I hope I am wrong but here is yhe prove I am not . Bellend looks up Foden is completely free on his left foot why dosent he passed the fucking ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.