Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely tragic management from Southgate. To make matters worse Bellingham has started to believe his own hype when in reality he's a third rate Tony Currie.

The Athletic did a thing about this at the last Euros. It was mainly down to Jack's terrible relationship with Aidy Boothroyd in the under 21s. Personally I'd expect and hope Southgate to be mature enough for that to no longer be an issue.

There was also something about Southgate seeing Jack as a maverick, lazy off the ball and with a risk of ignoring the manager's instructions - I would assume his time at City has proven those assumptions wrong though.

Well, I hope the manager of a team can see beyond other people’s disagreements and give someone a clean slate when it comes to his taking charge of a group of players.

PL players struggle after a long season, our league is a tough league and for many of our players pulling on the International shirt is not the honour it is for a lot of the foreign players.
Also someone is going to miss a crucial penalty in a shootout etc and be the media whipping boy. Could be Saka, could be Foden etc and that does have an impact.

the problem we have is that Bellingham knows that Foden could be the star player , he will not let that happened hence not passing to Foden .
His newest pal is Trend no surprice there and he nows that Trend will not steal his thunder.
Bellend is only 21 and he is showing that at the móment. England can win Euro if they act like a team but not like they played yesterday. I hope I am wrong but here is yhe prove I am not . Bellend looks up Foden is completely free on his left foot why dosent he passed the fucking ball.

It’s sad how scrutinised football has become.
He beat a man and crossed it and goalie caught it - happens constantly in every match. Yet the sad Twitter world will dissect shit like this to the 9th degree. Most criticising have fuck all knowledge and can’t even play the game.

the problem we have is that Bellingham knows that Foden could be the star player , he will not let that happened hence not passing to Foden .
His newest pal is Trend no surprice there and he nows that Trend will not steal his thunder.
Bellend is only 21 and he is showing that at the móment. England can win Euro if they act like a team but not like they played yesterday. I hope I am wrong but here is yhe prove I am not . Bellend looks up Foden is completely free on his left foot why dosent he passed the fucking ball.

I’m a fan of Bellingham but he didn’t need to beat the player three times and should have just lifted his head up and passed it. Bellingham could and should have passed it to anyone of those players and they should have quite rightly, rollocked him.

Re Foden he had a bad game, kept drifting into the middle and getting in the way but I suspect that's because no bugger would pass to him. There was even some points in the 2nd half where Saka was playing on the left as well and it was congested to heck.

Foden will play better in the next match - just one game and we won it anyway

I got the usual Foden is crap from a couple of mates. Tried telling them why, but it made no difference. He has been singled out by the media and is now seemingly the scape goat for every poor England performance. Meanwhile, Southgate who keeps playing him out of position in a poor set up , gets little or no criticism at all. Baffling.
Is he heck crap. Most football fans know it. A couple of games in and all will be good.

He beat a man and crossed it and goalie caught it - happens constantly in every match. Yet the sad Twitter world will dissect shit like this to the 9th degree. Most criticising have fuck all knowledge and can’t even play the game.
It’s just another example of him not picking the best option Mark. Your failure to see this doesn’t mean others have a lack of knowledge, just means that there’s literally no point discussing England with supporters like you who seem to be brainwashed to the point you refuse to see anything negative.

I see it more like they very strange need to build somebody up to be a superstar before he has done anything for England.
He is selfis it is a fact . Is he in your opinion beyond criticism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.