Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foden stuck on the left where he'll see none of the game.

Better off putting him behind Kane and sticking Bellingham out there which Madrid have done this season.

Hope I'm wrong but shoehorning players in by moving your best players into their least favoured positions makes no sense.

You can hang me in the Tower of London or something for saying this, but there’s a not insignificant part of me that’s starting to hope we lose. I was kind of neutral/apathetic before but I just… don’t like this team, don’t like the manager, don’t like the pundits, don’t like most of the players. I just feel no sense of attachment to it at all. And it just seems to get worse with every bit of stupid shite like crowbarring “Trent” into CDM. It’s like the whole apparatus is trying to set me against them.

Of course I love the City boys, but no more than Rodri or Kev… but I’m not supporting Spain or Belgium.

Richards is becoming the most grating annoying pundit on telly, he dumbing down to murphy levels of nonsense

Pretty happy with the team but I would have started Wharton over Alexander Arnold personally. Cmon boys!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.