Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even Pep plays Foden from left wing. I have no issue with Southgate doing the same, as the idea is he drifts into the centre like with us. But England struggle to get any form of control to allow Foden to get into those positions. That’s the crux of the issue and why we won’t come close to winning this tournament.

I agree I'd accept him not picking Phil at all to be honest,if we seemed to have a plan beyond being cautious.

You can hang me in the Tower of London or something for saying this, but there’s a not insignificant part of me that’s starting to hope we lose. I was kind of neutral/apathetic before but I just… don’t like this team, don’t like the manager, don’t like the pundits, don’t like most of the players. I just feel no sense of attachment to it at all. And it just seems to get worse with every bit of stupid shite like crowbarring “Trent” into CDM. It’s like the whole apparatus is trying to set me against them.

Of course I love the City boys, but no more than Rodri or Kev… but I’m not supporting Spain or Belgium.
Understand why you feel the way you do.

Pretty sure someone took the piss on here last week when I suggested TAA would start in midfield. Maybe certain arrogant posters don’t fucking know it all.

I'd rather see Alexander Arnold at right back instead of Walker, than shoehorning him in midfield and pushing Foden out left

Quarters exit looming, maybe semis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.