Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the decision not to play aguero was a joke. Maybe even a genius can get it wrong sometimes.
Sergio seems to be off message - not pressing as much as Pep would like and wandering back to receive the ball against instructions.

For me, the decision not to start Kun was absolutely warranted - it sends a message. Step it up, or you're not going to play.

For me the decision not to play aguero was a joke. Maybe even a genius can get it wrong sometimes.

This was certainly not a form based decision, got a feeling of this was Pep firing a warning shot across his bows, don't take the club for granted, if your prepared to risk a injury when playing for Argentina when not 100% fit, think Peps the kind of guy who thinks players should put the club who pays their
Wages first when risking injury on International duty and the fact he was benched for both last night and against Everton looks like Pep is showing that no player is bigger than the club, if not why did Sergio not start against Everton if Pep wasn't going to start him last night. This guy takes no prisoners even if it risks losing such a big game.

This was certainly not a form based decision, got a feeling of this was Pep firing a warning shot across his bows, don't take the club for granted, if your prepared to risk a injury when playing for Argentina when not 100% fit, think Peps the kind of guy who thinks players should put the club who pays their
Wages first when risking injury on International duty and the fact he was benched for both last night and against Everton looks like Pep is showing that no player is bigger than the club, if not why did Sergio not start against Everton if Pep wasn't going to start him last night. This guy takes no prisoners even if it risks losing such a big game.

Completely agree with this assessment.

Sergio seems to be off message - not pressing as much as Pep would like and wandering back to receive the ball against instructions.

For me, the decision not to start Kun was absolutely warranted - it sends a message. Step it up, or you're not going to play.

Which will ultimately end up with a departure,I'll let you think about which one

Which will ultimately end up with a departure,I'll let you think about which one
I don't necessarily think so. I hope that Kun will get it and will adapt.

If - as you've hinted - you think that Pep will leave before Kun - we'll then you have a vastly different opinion of how much management support that Pep enjoys.

I don't necessarily think so. I hope that Kun will get it and will adapt.

If - as you've hinted - you think that Pep will leave before Kun - we'll then you have a vastly different opinion of how much management support that Pep enjoys.

I'm not suggesting that,or hinting,but it's a result business,and Aguero is arguably the best striker in the league,and only a fucking nugget would leave him out of the side,the best striker we have had at City in absolute years,mind you we also had the best keeper we had in years,and look how that panned out

I'm not suggesting that,or hinting,but it's a result business,and Aguero is arguably the best striker in the league,and only a fucking nugget would leave him out of the side,the best striker we have had at City in absolute years,mind you we also had the best keeper we had in years,and look how that panned out
+1 in terms of Kun's and Joe's greatness.

But disagree otherwise.

Pep is no nonsense. Play the way I ask or leave.

Joe was incapable of playing to Pep's requirements, at least without a lot (6 months plus) of training.

Kun has been spoiled by weak management at City always getting his way. I'm hopeful - indeed expectant - that Kun will "get it" and do as Pep desires. If not, Kun is gone. Pep's position is under zero threat.

+1 in terms of Kun's and Joe's greatness.

But disagree otherwise.

Pep is no nonsense. Play the way I ask or leave.

Joe was incapable of playing to Pep's requirements, at least without a lot (6 months plus) of training.

Kun has been spoiled by weak management at City always getting his way. I'm hopeful - indeed expectant - that Kun will "get it" and do as Pep desires. If not, Kun is gone. Pep's position is under zero threat.

Well like I said in an earlier thread,the cheque book better be out soon,but it would be very difficult to provide a replacement for Aguero,virtually impossible at this moment in time,which leads me to this Pep's way of playing,he said (before it did happen) that basically when we lose,which we will,his words,then subsequently did,it will be good to see how his team responds,well the results have not gone very good have they since,so we in the market January do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.