Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

the records aguero broke today are truly amazing in modern day premier league football. lets remember he plays in blue as well ? the officials was not on our side and how many free pens did united and rooney get. all the records city and aguero are breaking are truly going to take some beating. because of the modern game and the quality of the premier league defenders at the top 6 or 8 clubs

AGUERO is now a patron saint of manchester city
the day 13th May will be forever known and celebrated every years in blue and white

At the game, just in tears, am 58 years of age, have watched city best part of 52 of them, with me dad, god rest him, I’ve never loved anyone in my life except my wife and kids like Sergio, he gave my daughter whose just finishing her Spanish and Italian degree the inspiration to learn the Spanish language and she did, and she met him 3 years ago and told him as much, such a humble, and kind human being, we’re all going to miss you Sergio, thank you for changing our lives forever.

Last edited:
A true superstar of his generation, could of walked into any starting lineup of any team in world football at any time over the past 10 years and he chose us.

From his title winning goal to him dragging us through the last two pellegrini years to his revolution under pep there is and will never be another like him. 184 goals in 275 premier league games is such a ridiculous record.

Still one more to go, lets hope he really can end his time here on top.

What a man, absolute legend. Probably my favourite ever City player, such a gentleman and doubt we’ll see anyone like him for a long time. Hope he gets on in Portugal and shows one last time what he’s made of. I’m happy he gets to go and play with his best mate for a couple of years and we’ll see him back at the Etihad soon I’m sure of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.