Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

It's going to take me a long time to truly process this but I will say the writing was clearly on the wall. And at the end of the day, I do think it's best for both City and Aguero at this point.

Losing Kompany, Silva, and Aguero in consecutive seasons has been tough.

Shame there was never a better song for him lol. Going to miss you Aguero gave me the best moment in my life, a moment which was that good it ruined my enjoyment of football for fucking years it was the ultimate peak.

Go out like the legend you are and win us some more trophies.

We need to have a proper replacement in place or else he will make us look like mugs when he inevitably kicks on at his new club.

Will be sorely missed.
We wont. We are going to win the league and could win some cups. We have been without him all season and are still where we are. He will inevitably kick on for a year or so and then he will be done. Mugs is the last thing we are as a club, I think that is fair to say

Well done Kun the last of the new breed leaves at the right time and I wish him all the best.

Thanks for all the memories as Bop Hope used to sing.

Cheers Kun.

was only a short time ago pep was telling us sergio has earned the right to decide if he stays or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.