Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Thank you for one of the happiest moments in my life Kun. I’ll never forget that moment, I’ll never forget being closer to my Dad than I’ve ever been as he crushed me jumping up and down. I’ll never forget the noise that erupted.
lovely words SWP , long may those good memories envelope your heart.

As sad a moment this is,the memories have been amazing and the lad leaves with his head held high,and as a bone fide Premier League legend.

The timing is right and the call was absolutely the correct one.

The King is dead,long live the King!
EDIT last line .....................
The King has left the fold, long live the King

A magnificent 10 years in which Kun has done himself, his family and this club proud.

An incredible contribution and lots of wonderful memories that will last long after we have all have gone.

All good things have to come to an end and the time is right, a player physically in serious decline and watching Kun struggle on for another season would not have been good to see.

Muchísimas gracias Sergio Leonel Agüero del Castillo.

Gutted he's leaving, best for him and club I feel.
At least we know there won't be a 2020 version of swales to step in to dismantle our greatest teams legacy.
New chapter to begin....

Have fun at barca and score a shed load. We'll be watching

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.